Reviews for Plain & Simple
SachiSachi chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
"For that sparkle in your eyes." And "Plain and Simple" So well put together! Short and sweet.
Mind Barrier chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
artwork, anyone? I loved it, it is a masterpiece
angelicdust chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
sumtimez da simplest of words.. speak it al.. it was so beautifully written but i could feel a bit of Avril Lavigne's Complicated in this... :P
Glassed Rose chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
This was really sweet! I liked it a lot. And with the little hearts and bold letters it shows how creative you are! This was really cute!
susan chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
omgg ths has got 2 b one of my fav poems...its so sweet and true...i lub it!susan
Literary-lycos chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Hey thanks for all the reviews. It meant alot to me. I loved this poem it was short but it tugged at my heart really strongly. Keep it up and I hope to read more of your stories.
Sarah Rizal chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Nice short and SO sweet! i like it. (:
brokendreams21 chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Interesting different ways of empahsis. Makes the page colourful without actual colours! Awesome job! (You beat me in reviewing. AH! Heh. I guess I will hafta try harder...) Great job and keep up the great work!
Lyn Kinsei chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
I liked that. People do need to be who they are and not somebody else, because they would be more liked, or atleast they should. I liked the format and how you made some points stick out, or it just look cool. Well, I enjoy reading what you write, so I hope to read more of you poems. They have good concepts that some fail to .
tdawgcars chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Very straight forward and to the point...nice job.

Brandon
TheAngelofhope chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Enjoyed this. Nice job here.
amavian chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
I really like this - the simplicity of the narrative (as well as the theme) work well in its favor. I really like the format, how you turned words (the whole poem really) into a big piece of artwork. I liked it!