Reviews for Remnants: Braka's Tale
N3rd Typo chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Wow! Impressive work Singer. I like how your story perfectly flows together. Like your use of words and description :D
Xein of Nethling chapter 24 . 6/11/2009
hm... this is a very intriguing story

i look forward to hearing the end of it

i like how you tie everything together and seem to know exactly how your magic works... it makes everything seem to be interesting

update soon!

~Happy Writings!~

-Xein of Nethling
Sword of the Earth chapter 24 . 2/25/2009
Just as good and fantastic as the others- the descriptions have me in a state of awe once again.

Sword of the Earth chapter 23 . 10/8/2008
Ok, I have to say this...that was MEAN! leaving it on a cliffhanger! Gah! Your descriptions still have me in awe.

Still love it, still waiting for more!
Sword of the Earth chapter 22 . 9/28/2008
Yay! I'm glad you're still writing ('cause I've still been waiting) Dis chapter is just as good as the past! (I like the difference in speech mannerisms for the half-griffins, it makes it obvious of how they come from a different land.

teknikalitiez chapter 22 . 9/26/2008
I really like it. Update soon!
Sword of the Earth chapter 21 . 6/22/2008
I'm still here! The past two chapters have been riveting, pivotal, and...well, I'm starting to sound like a crazed fan, but 'tis true. I am looking forward to reading the next chapters of this book, and truely hope you publish someday,

T.J.WIBBS08 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
i really like how you describe and express your characters. Over all i really enjoyed your story and wish you would review mine called: The Secrets of the Lost Worlds Prologue! please review!
R.B. Mackensie chapter 15 . 4/28/2008
I'm still here, and your story's still amazing! I like the twist about the Darquist - its making for an interesting conflict up ahead.
Sword of the Earth chapter 19 . 4/12/2008
EXCELLENT!

As rewarding as the past 17 chapters.

R.B. Mackensie chapter 14 . 3/8/2008
Slowly but surely catching up - Your griffins are fast fliers! I like the twist at the end of this last chapter. You've got a good amount of tension, suspense, and anger throughout. Still nothing neutral or evil to say. So much is happening, and it is all very exciting. Unfortunately I've neglected homework for far too long...midterms next week :\
R.B. Mackensie chapter 11 . 2/9/2008
Beautiful, what else can I say? I was glad to have read the first paragraph to find out that Braka was "bruised not broken" (nicely put). After what Tohan put himself through...really shows how strong the bodies of your griffins are. I'm speechless at the rest.
R.B. Mackensie chapter 10 . 2/8/2008
I figure Kabaala would have blantantly accepted exile, but surrendering to her father shows her as a real strong character, and I'm going to miss her...Of course, the battle between Tohan and Braka was intense. (It made me think of the polar bear fight in 'The Golden Compass' and I would be ecstatic to see a gryphon fight like yours on the big screen.)

I'd like to see more of a description of the stadium itself from Braka's PoV, and then maybe how Tohan makes the stadium look smaller than it actually was to bang on Braka's nerves. The little guy has courage!

Another wonderful chapter.
Sword of the Earth chapter 13 . 1/28/2008
I posted a review on the first chapters...but I can't resist commenting on your most previous submissions.

The descriptions alone are enough to stun any reader, it instantly paints a vivid picture in your mind.

Personal favorite line;

"slightly damp fur courtesy of the snow
Sword of the Earth chapter 11 . 1/21/2008
Good as always...(yep, It's me)

The singing tying into the cultural aspect of the book I especially enjoyed, very well done.

Ah, sweet romance...and I thought it had been lost these day...(I'm a sucker for it myself)

Hope you continue to write/post,