Reviews for Emma, Exposed
Cama chapter 2 . 2/13/2006
I absolutl your story please continue. PLEASE...
Twinkle Star Bell chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
Update soon I want to know what's going on with sally. UPdate soon!
emptyword chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
*cracks up* Mr. McAndrews! Hah, great pun! You deserve a hug for that! :D

“We were trying out a new therapy thing, called SWYF-Say What You Feel therapy. It’s very helpful and di-stresses you.” *splutters with laughter* I wish I could have heard that aloud. On that note, I'd suggest delaying the "Say What You Feel" phrase (the explanation for the acronyn) till after the principal had left and Emma demands "what the hell he means." :D Just a thought.

California Street, eh? *wink* Mm, connections, connections...

Very nicely written! Ug, Lily, you need to do something for the Heinselman's! And if you ever are in desperate need of a beta, just pop me an email, and I'll respond. I refuse to read poorly written stuff (had enough of those in the past five is not conducive to good writing), but since you're very good, I'll gladly read anything you write and give you feedback if you'd like.

Ouch. It's midnight. *wince* I've got to study for bio tomorrow, and that stupid chinese movie essay. Two to three pages, for God's sake, he's trying to land us in our coffins for sure. :) Enjoy, m'dear.
squiggle-line chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Opening the story with a description of Emma was a bit...too quick? I would've preferred if you had waited until later.

Extra word: "Why don't we continue you our conversation later?" I didn't really understand why Emma wanted to end the conversation either.

Say What You Feel therapy! Haha, that was great! I like how you describe the interactions between Emma and Paul.

Why does Emma want to forget her life in San Francisco? And why hasn't she introduced Sally to Paul?

This is excessively interesting. Please continue!