Reviews for This Is My Paradise
riotmaker chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
i love the repetition and the way you completely capture the moment.

[& i wanted to say that while i very much appreciate your review and take it to heart, that poem wasn't really meant to be anything but crude & if you find that that disturbs you than don't bother reading it. because that's my life in a poem, & i'm keeping it that way.]
Sakura Taking chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
This place sounds very nice. I like it...if only we could find a place like this. Great work!
SachiSachi chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Aww! Love! And the way it's typed is very cool.
polka dots and addictions chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
v nicely written. Again, lovely imaginary.
Mind Barrier chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Nicely done, yet...dreams are only a figment of our imaginations, yet if they could be real... Joe Asher
Literary-lycos chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
I love it! it flows really nicely and takes me out of my self ( if that makes any sense at all) lol but anyway. Keep it going!
Damaged chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
_ Beautiful imagery! It puts me on the beaches of Fiji or Australia. Absolutely beautiful!
Kat-Renee Kittel chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
I love the ocean... I wouldn't want to leave either. I can hear the seagull and see the children playing.

Thanks for reviewing Windsong. Sorry so long in replying - just found the email about your review (lots and lots of emails in my inbox). How did you find my poem, by the way? ..
Leeona Trance chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
O, I like this imagery... makes me miss the beach, even though I know when I get there I just want to leave again. Good poem with strong imagery.

Leeona Trance
classic violet chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Aw, pretty!
Searching4Truth chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
It seems like a beautiful place. The way you described it made me want to be anywhere but here in the middle of another cold winter. :-) Very interesting format. I really like the way the poem as a whole looks when you read it...

Great job! Keep writing! :-)

P.S. Thank you for your nice review!
Saeger chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Good imagery and description. I used to live in Florida- just a few minutes from the beach. It is nice, usually. Really, great job! I like it.
Live4Love chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
the imagery is amazing. Tiffany
acethehunted chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
great rhyme, good description, and interesting poem
Persufala chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Hm...interesting. the emphasis on certain words has an intriging effect. your dream world comes to life before us and its quite vivid.