Reviews for A Dying Breed
Tears of glitter n' pain chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
Oh, my, goodness! It can' end there! Update please! ]
codyismypup chapter 3 . 11/12/2006
This story is..laid back. Of course it might be because I'm listening to John Mayer and Jack Johnson. Huh. Yeah, I'm on a mission to read all the stories that won the awards. Can't remember the name of the award thing but I'll eventualy relearn it because I'm gonna go look at another story. You have a (little bit) sweet and smooth type of writing style. I guess this is the part where I scream in a totally immature way, Where's the kissing! But hey, I'll go with the flow and wait..hopefully I won't have to wait long..*winkwinknudgenudge* Hm...Right now is bad time for me to be assessing everybody's works because I'm not in the mood and it's showing. I'm waiting for the coffee to kick in. Although it never does..*sigh* if wishes were fishes..I've always wondered what the ending to that little saying was, I just like saying it cause it makes me seem smart...I think. Agree with me on that one. Anyways (I get sidetracked so easily, oh look! The coffee has began to make it's appearance in my mood! Woot!) God chapter. What's your favorite story on Fictionpress? Or outside fictionpress, I'm just looking for something new to read. Wow, I hope your happy cause this is a pretty extra-extra review. Okay, I'm off to read and review more stories and hint them into updating. Haha, Have a nice day (quoting Bon Jovie on this one, If I'm lucky it'll get stuck in your head and you'll be cursing me, Damn you Codyismypup, damn you!, haha, I'm insane.) Um...where was I, Oh yeah! Congratulations on your award, you lucky person you (not lucky because it would take luck for you to get the award but nice job, lucky!)

-Avey
hi chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
Well-written. Jas is cool. Now, update.
Bleeding Air chapter 3 . 10/20/2006
fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair :(
Nathanlvr chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
Hello, I am a new reader! Yay me! I like your story. YAY you! So... I'm guessing something happened with Mark like they were dating but he dumped her for laura and she found out that they were seeing each other behind her back.. but that seems to far over.. mabye she drank a little too much and hooked up with Mark thinking that they were going to date but the next day he was dating laura? I have NO idea but I hope you dont mind that I write my ideas in here.. cause thats what I do. some people are really offended by me puting my ideas.. but most say that it helps.
RedBerries chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
When's Eric coming back?
SolisLuna chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
Hmm, interesting story. Update soon!

sL
Crimson Ara chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
Great story I can't wait to read more of it.

-Crimson Ara
Amethyst-Heart chapter 2 . 6/17/2006
Awesome story so far. I can tell even at this early stage in the story that you have amazing characterization and immense potential. I love Jas's character, and she seems entirely real. And even from the beginning, with the best-friend moving away cliche became introduced, I could tell that you were going to spin the story off a different way, take the cliche and make it original. I must commend you for that; the hackneyed stories these days are everywhere. It's nice to find something refreshing. Continue writing and I look forward to reading more from you.

PS. What confused me was that you said in the prologue that Eric's dad was being transferred to England. But in the summary, you mentioned Oklahoma?
EnchantedKorean chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
not sure where this is headed, but...um..i'll wait 4 more!
Bleeding Air chapter 2 . 5/14/2006
yo, sista L. smashing chapter.

if i'm not mistaken, i think a male nun is a monk.

jas's convo with taylor was so realistic. people can be so inconsiderate. at first, everything's all lighthearted, & then it's like. boom. life sucks. well, maybe i'm a little out of range, but y'know.

taylor's an interesting character. she's not a bitch, hurray.

photography class, woot. i remember that class, back in the day. this chapter gave me memories, isn't that sweet.

casey's a cute character. something seems off about lisa.

i'm still wondering where this story is headed. hah.. & btw, your writing has definitely improved from your earlier stories. go you.
cbprice25 chapter 2 . 5/9/2006
Still interested.
bluz chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
No, actually you did explain it well. It’s just that I’m surprise that you understood what I wrote since, re-reading my review, I sounded ignite. Um, there really wasn’t much going on except with the whole with Laura, so I can’t wait to find out what’s the beef between the two.
Pandemonium Express chapter 2 . 5/6/2006
This story's really nifty! (sorry for my vocab. ; ) I hope you update soon-I can't wait to read more.
untitled furniture chapter 2 . 5/6/2006
Wowzer.

coolio chappie.

Can't wait for a update.