Reviews for they say:
for shame chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
your adjectives blow me away.

your writing in general blows me away.

i had to read it through twice to understand everything, but this is incredible.
she smolders chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
I had a special somebody once and when I found out that they did not know my name, it broke my heart. This has a sad beauty to it.

EB
Bitch Du Jour chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
This is beautiful. Your work is so raw and blunt. It's absolutely wonderful.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
burn her deeper then ever before...thanshe breaths in, out, in, out...breathes

wow powerful piece.. sad ending though, but beautifuly done
poet tree chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
inhuman(itarian).

I love that word.

The last stanza makes the "you" person seem sadistic until the last line, then you realize they enjoy breaking hearts because it hurts them too.

At least that's the interpretation I got from it.
eden is burning chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Woah... spectacualr poem. Original and beautiful, I love it.
Werewolf Nighteyes chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
hey, sorry i haven't checked in on a long time. but i'm glad i did. i still love the way you write your poetry. it's unique, and you always manage to convey your message across regardless of how it seems at first glance like a jumbled mix of emotions and thoughts. i envy you for that. this one is no exception. great job here.
flaming.footprints chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Spectacular. You really amaze me .

Shavo
bahaghari chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
ya know, after reading some of your poems (for-i-can't-read-all-in-one-seating-for-they're-many-but-i'll-be-back-for-sure-to-read-the-others), i reallyreally want you in my faves list. for you are a good writer, real good. i like the uniqueness that you incorporate in your writings. i like daring writers, writers who walk away from the conventional. for we write to express ourselves; are we all too uniformed, all too formal to fit our thoughts into a mold, a mold that has been overly used by the olden writers? we are humans, what we write should be human too. am i making sense? i don't think so. nyah.

anywho, what i like in this poem is the last stanza.
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
I like :) it's harsh and bittersweet and it's so enchanting because in every single one of your poems there's such a story...takes me breath away ;)! Love, Mia
none of burt's beeswax chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
beautiful, especially the last line.
riotmaker chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
this is beautiful..i especially love the last stanza: you like to trample fresh hearts etc..

the word masochist always makes me happy (i just like the way it sounds)..but it makes for a nice ending to the poem

xoxocasey
scudcrow chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
This poem's quite stark! Not quite prose, not quite a poem, but it seems like a recipe for unchartered sort of "routine" of things. The way this is written does make it stand out. In the least, you do show how someone would profess doubts about their love or their own psyche.

Well, maybe, it's all relative.

Your review was very helpful :)

Tx,

K
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Wow, this is so beautiful, I wish I could write pieces as well as you! Your poems are so beautiful, excellent work!
having reached closure chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
uhg sometimes i want to rip my hair out cause i cant express how lovely your poems are. muahh.

-Naomi