Reviews for Holy Light
Joren chapter 12 . 7/16/2011
On chapter 12 now. But so far it's an amazingly well written story. You can feel the mystery, it's all so captivating that I have trouble sleeping :) This is my first review but certainly not my first fictionpress/fanfiction and all I can say is that this is at my absolute top. I hope it keeps this level of writing. Maybe the only minus is that there are some minor typing mistakes but I haven't found a story without them.
Eclairis chapter 17 . 4/11/2006
Now, I've finished reading your Energy Shadow story. I've read your Winning isn't Everything, or Power Clastic Story, whatever it is called up until you last updated. So now my question is... when are you going to update any of these. I mean I really like your writing style. And your ideas are pretty original, at least from my point of view. I'm just wondering if you are still writing or if I should look to find another story to read while I wait the long wait.

Anyways, keep writing.

~Eclairis
FIRE chapter 17 . 2/23/2006
Hmm - about two months. Okay, I'll check back in two months for further updates.

Energy Shadow - 85 chapters. Hmm - seem a whopper. I'll take a look at it this weekend. I like to read without interuption. If it is better than Holy Light then it should be really good, for I like your writing style in this story.
John Hall chapter 17 . 2/22/2006
Wow, well, Thnkas for all the Reviews, but I have a bit of bad news for you. _

I've put Holy Light on indefinite hold for now, while I work on one of my other stories. I do intend to eventually come back to it... but it probably won't be for a month or two.

I still have like seven Chapter to post for this story, though, from before I decided to put it on hold. Just being rather lazy about proofreading them, so that's why they aren't up. _;

If you're really looking for a good read, I suggest you look at Energy Shadow. It's complete and most people tend to agree it was better than what's written in Holy Light.
FIRE chapter 17 . 2/21/2006
Hm - cat fight? A bit cliche, but not bad.

Good chapter. When is your next installment and how often do you post?

I like to read completed works, but if I get sucked in, I can wait around for the posted chapters of works in progress. So keep up the writing.
FIRE chapter 16 . 2/21/2006
Strange tangent the story is taking. Not sure if I like it.

But should prove interesting.
FIRE chapter 15 . 2/21/2006
Good chapter. Aqua sounds like a real bitch and bit too cocky. But a strong female character is always good.

A couple errors:

"Mr. Hanes account would be debated" - debited

"the orbs of qater colliding" - water
FIRE chapter 14 . 2/21/2006
Good chapter.

"Annoyed glares covered their faces as he did," - take out the "as he did" - seems to distort the sentence.
FIRE chapter 13 . 2/21/2006
Okay, I am still more concerned about Reiss. He seems a cute character. I hope he ends up doing great things.

I don't like the character Amy - serves for some contention, which is good.
FIRE chapter 12 . 2/21/2006
Hm - I don't like Fiona at and ignorant girl. (smile)

"Fiona removed the card from her pocket it again" - omit the "it"
FIRE chapter 11 . 2/21/2006
I love this chapter. For a moment I thought poor Reiss was a goner. Hehehe, you actually got my pulse going there for a minute.
FIRE chapter 10 . 2/21/2006
Excellent. I wonder what these people are up to.
FIRE chapter 9 . 2/21/2006
Good one. Though Cain is seeming soft.
FIRE chapter 8 . 2/21/2006
Nice one. Poor Adam.

"One of the answers sighed," - should be officers
FIRE chapter 7 . 2/21/2006
Excellent chapter, pulled me right in. Can't wait to see what happens. Though knowing the IWA is looking for him, it seems he will be captured but released - if he works with them to take down the cult.