Reviews for The Real Thing
FairyTaleDreams chapter 33 . 4/30/2013
So absolutely ADORABLE. Loved it :)
eika823 chapter 33 . 6/28/2012
great story..I love how it goes smoothly and you made it quite realistic..great work!
Electric Monk chapter 26 . 1/30/2012
Sex equals pregnancy? I'm not terribly happy with the current turn of events. I really can't believe you're matching the two things together and if you are I have a million problems with that.
Electric Monk chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
I hope there's sex because it wouldn't be realistic otherwise, and I really hope she's smart enough to use the pill (after her sister's example) or condoms and doesn't get pregnant. Other than that I like it so far.
ilovetheoldu chapter 33 . 12/12/2011
GOOOOOD! I effin' fell freaking in LOVE withe Luke!you have no IDEA how many squeals I've done in the curse of 5 hours i spent reading this story! I also read 'Oh Captain, my Captain' but this one as just FAN-fuckin-TASTIC!well I'm of to read the...'Change of Mind' 'cuase I am soooo adding you to my favorite authors!
Call Me Irresponsible chapter 33 . 2/23/2011
This story left me smiling after I finished reading it. And all through out while I was still reading it. I loved your style of writing. They kept me guessing and anticipating what will happen next. And the way you wove the characters were great. It's easy to fall in love with both of them (Luke and Avery).

Keep writing stories because you are a very talented writer. I'd buy your book if you ever get published (if you're not already).
DesireToSmile chapter 33 . 8/4/2009
OMG! I totally loved this. Like really really loved it. I loved the last bit. Omygosh, I was laughing and giggling. Too cute.

Keep writing!
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 33 . 5/11/2009
Very very sweet ending. It may be my new favorite of your stories. Good job.
boredshitless chapter 33 . 1/29/2008
hey, that was a great read, i tried staying up to read it last night but got told off to go to sleep) you should make more of this couple, im in love with Luke (hehe, isnt everyone?)

i love sequels, though i wouldnt have a clue on what it will be like if you do end up writing one
Eve O'et chapter 33 . 9/23/2007
okay...why do I always cry?

I cried!You made me cry!that was so amazing!I couldn't stop reading!honestly...that was amazing, thank you!This deserves to be published you know. Wha!I loved it so much!
Kathleen Moon chapter 33 . 7/24/2007
I absolutely loved it...fantastic story...great job!
JamieBell chapter 33 . 5/22/2007
Man, this has been a good day on this website. I've read around three pretty darn fun-tastic stories. This one included. Avery and Luke were such an odd pair, but definitely lovable. And Oliver-aw...so cute. It was a pleasure to read! Thanks for sharing.
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 33 . 5/22/2007
AAH! *runs through the house screaming*

this was an AMAZING ending. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! I absoulutely loved it! GREAT JOB!
Elle Winters 9 chapter 4 . 5/22/2007
I just don't get why she dumped the coke on ehr freidn..
youpin chapter 6 . 5/21/2007
I really am enjoying this story.
74 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »