Reviews for World Domination Plans And WhatNot
lijuan chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
lijuan chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
hi !

eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Discount Nike Air Max 2005 Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2006 Shoes Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 360 Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Ltd Shoes Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn Men's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 2 Women's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 3 Customize ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 4 Shoes Customize

( )
TheZombie chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
yes. i like it. very funny
Winter-Hummingbird chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
hahahahahahahahahahahaha... i love the sock story... i wonder whether my socks talk to each other.. i have lots of odd ones.. lol. This was so funny..
Rigged chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
I started laughing hysterically and now my socks are looking at me funny. I blame you for this. :P
blackberrydream chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
Wow! that was great! The first one about the cable-guy was just plain hilarous with a good twist at the end and the second one was probably the cutest most creative story I've ever read. Loved it!

blackberrydream
Raeveyna chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
P
Owl-of-Artemis chapter 2 . 2/13/2006
BWUAHAHAHA! I love this! :D :D :D :D
maggie chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
chrissy... i'm going to have you commited now. be nice to the guys in white suite, the needle is only there to help you. ((p.s. in my mind this seemed like a gay couple fighting... but you know how my mind works))
Pi Ambrosine-Wicket chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
I come to you with the utmost of sincerity when I say that, this is terrible. O_O I don't mean that it's bad. I mean, that it's, well, okay, so that's what I meant. , Anyhoo, check out this much better story for advice on how to take over the world properly: deviation/20401798/
dookiemaster455 chapter 1 . 1/31/2006