Reviews for With Sprinkles on Top
laughter at the funeral chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
great metaphor, its one that's quite overused but you managed to make it unique...this poem is really cute but serious...

truly yours...ps: i like sherbet...
Werelynx chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Hm. Yogurt, huh? I dunno...I'm partial to shaved ice.

All jokes aside, this poem's satirical enough to be just plain funny.

Thankyou, ma'am, may I have another?
poet tree chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
m. sherbet. tasty.

love the metaphor here - and yes, i know exactly what kind of best friend this is. excellent.
Ellin Louise chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Very interesting concept here, I love the description.
My New Pen Name chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Wow. . . crazy. Great metaphor. Very original. I love it! : D
nofaceme chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
This was just awesome. I loved the imagry. It was very masterful. Especially the last bit about going out of style. That was great. So keep it up.
S0ulSearching chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Yum _ I loved this, I think it's one of my favorites. I really loved the lines "becauseShe was onlyThe next best flavorAnd goingOut of style."Ugh, it up.-pammy-
crinkled aster ribbon chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
tasty.

this poem is wonderful. sosoawesome.

She was only/The next best flavor/And going/Out of style./
sunday night sky chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
'(and they wanted a bigger size)But petite was popular' just beautiful. very original. lovely imagery. great work!
citrus scented chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
wow, this is just d-e-l-i-c-o-u-s . love it so much. theres so much too it, so sickly sweet girl... "petite was popular but, sickening and vulgar"...love it. perfect similees and images, great piece.
FunkyFlower chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
pretty good. just love the way u combined in food with imagery. awesome as always,

mez
It Sounds Horrible chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
fresh symbolism is what this world needs more of.
Margot Tenenbaum chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
o this is good!very creative, connecting the ice-cream flavors with the different "prototypes" of girls.
Vyvyan chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
I like frozen yogurt too, but such is the life of the next best flavor.

A delicious poem.
none of burt's beeswax chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
This is gorgeous and heartbreaking and very, very clever. I love the comparison of a girl slut to a trendy, new flavor of ice cream. Sherbet eyes and hips like cotton candy are only some of the amazing images you have in here. For some reason, this girl makes me think of a broken fairy (maybe because I always think of sherbet as pink and fairies as pink, too). Anyway, this is really amazing work. I loved it.