Reviews for Junkie Thin
xxdirtyxxliesxx chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
You have some SERIOUS skill. I just printed this and blu-tacked it to m bedroom wall... *runs to look at your other stuff*
violet bones chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
this is so sad and haunting. the third stanza is my favorite. very well written, i really liked it!

love fromVB
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
oh, CHILLING... it was vaguelyu ambiguous actually, which i loved. also the rhyming (which i tend to despise) just added to the stone-cold fury of it all.
Pricilla Grey chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
You're writing is usually pretty damn amazing. This poem is no exception. Absolutely brilliant.

- Pricilla Grey
The Watched chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Y'know, I've been waiting about six months to read this...and it was worth the wait, quite honestly. It's just...raw, and emotional, and beautiful. That first verse especially just took my breath away. I love it.
run rabbit run chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
great piece here... really good writing and very painful... cheers!
Kiochi Ikshiwomukuiru chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Nice message to get across there, good one.

The poem structure works well, a static A system can't be held for too long, and can't be made too short, this is just the perfect length.

I personally love the repeated Junkie lines at the end, give it some "ummph" :)

Not sure if it was intentional, but that last "Junkie" has no capital, this can easily show the final loss of strength and energy that the junkie has now that he is "gone". I also like how the last stanza is the only one questioning whats going on, this could also show that its only once the drug addict has gone that people begin to ask why.
just a teardrop chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
omg i really love this! i love the rhythm and rhyme and... just so good! *added to faves*