Reviews for Sense of Reason
snakes.on.crack chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
very interesting. lol. i like it ]]
AThingForArt chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I really like this, and I can't wait to see where it's going.
fouramforever chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Wow, I loved that. It was great, I can't wait to read more. ]]

Bytheway, I found you off your Quizilla account, heh.
Lidiu chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
awesome story.x3
a reader chapter 1 . 4/28/2006
pls finish it its nice i wwanna noe wat happens
lilpinkpookie chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
So you heard about the M16's I know alot of people around here who didn't even hear about them but I just recently moved to stupid Pennsilvania. Ten dollars thats spelled wrong. I'ma horrible speller but good at math better than Thea. THat is why computers with Spellcheck rock. Around here its mostly Bloodz Cripts and Latin Kings but I loved your story!
Her Acoustic Heart chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Sweet! I love this story and you're going straight onto my author alerts! Heh heh, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Callisto Jean chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
It would be effective if your have physical descriptions sown in nicely within the next chapters if not this one.

I loved your quizilla story. You have a very high level of creativity so I think that's enough to say that your readers won't be upset by a typical , not to mention predictale, storyline.

I can't believe you're my age! You seem so experienced.

Keep writing!
leila chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Very nice! :) one point::won't everyone know he's Oren, if hes so well known?

keep writing :)
beautyinshadow chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Very good! I can see why you would rather write here. Much nicer
Alberta Cavallaro chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Storyline's been done but I still like seeing other author's thoughts and leads to a certain storyline because it won't be exactly the same. I love Thea - if that's her name - because I have stuff in common with her. I absolutely suck at math period but excell at others.
Inky Thoughts chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
This is has been done{I HAVE to say that)but i know you are gonna put some excellent motherfucking twist on this where its headed!
Merianna chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Nice start, I like it! Keep up the good work! _
KHStennis01 chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Hey i'm sorry that ur leavin' quizilla, but i will still review on this if you leave the other site!
lolatheloser chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
The story is good and im looking forward to more of your stuff. By the way i was crushed when you sent the quiz on Quizilla out saying you were leaving soo i followed you to fictionpress