Reviews for Seasons
Burn The Sky chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Damn it. You just broke my tea-scented heart.
rain is acidic and we are time chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
the way you transitioned from fables to pulp is just lovely.

(what i mean to say is, it is all woven so lovely, and then it's cut down to a bleeding quick.)
x.Miss.Twiztid.x chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I'm not sure if there's words that can describe how breath-taking, vivid, raw, emotional, and heartbreaking this is.

The only thing I think could really capture what it invoked with me is the stricken, "oh my god" expression I had on my face when I finished reading it.

This is tragic, and amazing.
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Wow this really... really moved me.

You have great writing and a way with words.

I look forward to reading more of your work!

I would love opinions from a writer like you on some of my own work. It would really mean a lot.
persephone in waiting chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Beautiful and poignant and frightening all at once.
relapse into change chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
wow, this is is beautiful

the imagery was amazing and

then ending was so unexpected
Tytherpol chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
"it would pour down hard and cars would move maybe 2 or 3 inches for every/2 or 3 feet we walked." is so pretty.

this whole thing seems sort of magical.

the ending is beautiful.

good job. respects, -ty.
theory of black chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
i don't feel well. i'm listening to "summer skin" by death cab for cutie as i'm reading this. i loved the two lines about the movie theaters. loved them.

this made my stomach turn.
ode to a firefly chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Oh...dear God. That was quite the unexpected ending. It gave me the chills.
from beneath the bell jar chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
woah...that...was *ponders how to put it* a quick dagger-dose of reality. How tragic. But the imagery was so perfect. I loved the little couple. I can't say the ending came completely unexpected however, because as soon as I read the line "the unflattering sun outlined little patterns of cuts and bruises

on his paling face" I knew something bad was going to happen. I love the irony of the very last line. Great piece - pulls the read in.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
shit. happy ending? either way, this was nicely written even tho the ending came as a huge surprise. tho maybe a bit of me was doubting you. . . nicely done tho. tells a (nice?) interesting little story.
godsandstars chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
aw! sad :[[
mostly water chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
this...hurts.
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
jesus CHRIST. this is... unbelievable. the IMAGERY, it actually made me shiver, it was so Amelie-sugarsweet-desolate-childish-powerful-gorgeous it made me SHIVER, & i actually thought... well, the ending just made me cry.
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Oh. Oh. . Beautiful.I love it.