Reviews for Samuel Alito II
L. Rose chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Amazing.I love your writing. No matter what anyone else says, don't ever stop.*Lillian*
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
I liek this.. especially all the thoughts about different things itnertwined.. its cool.. btw i agree with you a/n
Around.about chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Another masterpiece.

Sejse
Cordelia Riordan chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Wow, this is a really powerful piece. Keep up the good work. I totally agree, by the way.
Lost Dreamer Of Faith chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
wow... this is a really strongly written poem. its really good, yeah, Bush read us crap in the state of the union. i'm 13 and i know that... -.- this is really good

Lost Dreamer Of Faith
Theatre des Vampires chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
how true, i saw the state of the union, so sad what they're poisoning people with. Alito's a bitch, so's Bush. As for Cloretta, i didn't hear much about it, but apparently it became a debate rather than a memorial. Sad times.

Good poem, sorry i haven't reviewed in awhile, just got high-speed internet.
Josephus Orienatonus chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Nice piece but i have to disagree with your view on Samuel Alito. He is a very experienced judge and an alumni of Yale. Although I think William Rehnquist and John Roberts are better than Alito. thank you for reviewing my Louis poem too. i like to write historical themes.
account not in use chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
I'm worried and angry. One of my friends had unprotected sex with her boyfriend, who broke up with her, and says that because she doesn't believe in killing babies, she will be spared. (its been driving me crazy. crazycrazy. how do the fuck-ups always find me?)...and i want to laugh in her face. She's not immune to reality.

Gorgeously done.
kate chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
wow. that was truly inspirational. i was also upset about Alito. I just wanted to tell you that your poem was truly amazing
Neteri Bennu chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Wow, that was amazing, great, super, Terrific, Good, and well written. I love how you Put your emotins into this, i love how you dont care what everyone else thinks!

Thinking of you, today, forever, and always, Neteri Bennu
aLifeofPain chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
wow that was intense. nice work.

please take a look at my 22 new poems if you get a chance. Alex
Carp chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Wow. I can really *feel* the swirling emotions.

": Our Leader, who art in power

feared and hated be thy name :

Eject my stillborn liberties

peopled

with

unwanted

things."

This was incredibly powerful. I am blown. Away. Your viewpoints are clear and ring true. I like this a lot.
Paramour-ing chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
One of your more divine creations. You remind me of Courtney Love for some reason. I remember you mentioning something about spider webs lately; I’m glad that you found a good place to put them.
Lavender-Fox Daisy chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
hey! wow that was brilliant so vibrant in its views, u were very bluntwith ur opinions and put great historical insight into it, love the shape of the poem, very creative and reflects thought process too! keep it up...u must be doing an literature degree!this was so contemplating and realy evoked some emotional and political response...well done!
Atlis chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
That was absolutely amazing. I disagree with almost all of your political stances (I'm anti-abortion, anti-death penalty, etc) but you display your beliefs in a really creative fashion. I love your poetry man *grabs chest*, it's like hearing Angels speak.