Reviews for The life that you gave me
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
pretty metaphors.. especially in the end.. great piece
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
I really like this one. It has a beauty all its own. Nicely done Rosanna. Thanks for reviewing!

Hawke
Infection chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
this was superb, well written.
lordelfy chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
this is really sweet i like it
Not Quite Dry Eyed chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Aw...this is so sweet...I like how you're reaching out to your mother...I hope someday I can actually tell my mother this...I know I haven't reviewed you in forever either...I am very busy...I just came online to check my mail and I saw 24 reviews...I was shocked...I don't have much time now but I just wanted to let you know I will be reviewing you a lot this weekend to make up for all the lost time...Thaks for all of the reviews you gave me...i just love to hear from you and know if you like something or not...Well anyway...this is a great poem and i really like what you are saying about how you want to get your life back on track...I really like it...great job on this and keep writing forever and always...

Jessica
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
This is so amazing and heartfelt, I adore this piece, excellent work
miss.aishaj chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
That's really sweet. I think you should get your mom to read it. I know that will be hard, but I think that she'd really enjoy it.

Great poem.

Much Love-Suicidal_Greeting
AllyCred chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
WOW...OMG...SO BEAUTIFUL. I love it, this was so good and i love everything about it, well done.
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
This is so beautiful and moving! I don't know why but I've got tears in my eyes now! I think it's cos it's so powerful! Great work hun! V x
loraine chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
beautiful piece well done expressin your emotion

-loraine-
xoxoMizzatxoxo chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
very good. i love the way that its really mature but yet inmature by the way you say mommy. keep it up.