Reviews for The Unicorn
R. Ficst chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Hee hee. Awesome story. I wish this were just a prologue to a grand novel of their adventures (and romance?). Much enjoyed :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
: )
MantraMagazine chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
WOW! Very clever. Gil's slyness is so well disguised. This story was a good read. The transition from Yuni being trapped (we think initially by Gil) to him joining Gil was well put. Though the transition was quick it is understood exactly how it happened. It makes sense. A story about a human-fied unicorn and a sweet but sly wizard could easily go awry but you did well. I hope there's more about these two.
OnceUponAFeudalFairytale chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This was freakin' hilarious!
thecakethief chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
cute as hell :D
renru-no-ren chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I really like this! Why is it a one-shot?
nonaccount chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Adorable, I just wish there was more of it. :)
Rumorunderoath chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
aw! i LOVE YUNI! will you make a sequel to this? or is there already one out there? it was very funny, and i like the way that Gil reacted to the other wizards. not as innocent as he look eh? XD
zoule chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Please update this story. It's hilarious and original :)
rainbowskye chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
"He was a manly unicorn, for hell's sake!" Such a great line! Made me laugh, as did a few other moments. And it's good that Yuni realised why being human is good (the kissing part.. a certain wizard no doubt). Another great piece!
Naatz chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Tee. Hee. Hee. That was so utterly cute. The name 'Yuni' killed me ded. And Gil is - ugh. A good 'ugh'. Very good job done, here!

Meduza
Prisoner-11 chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Manly Unicorn...pfft! lol! I think you should add more chapters...if you want. It was very entertaining.
I.F chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
I say you should add more chapters, the contrasting characters are hilarious!
taeguk chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
AH! So cute. And a "manly unicorn." XD That made my day.
Esquirella chapter 1 . 2/3/2006