Reviews for Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell
pinkmist chapter 15 . 8/17/2007
I would just like to say that I LOVE your stories. I just stayed up the whole night reading all of them. I would kill for your writing style hahaha.."Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell" is definitely my favorite though. I guess "For The Love of The Game" needs a bit more structure. Their feelings swung like mad hehe but the dialogue was awesome. Seriously. There were some immature lines here and there but shit they just cracked me up. And please, please update on "Accidentally in Love". I'm dying to know how that will turn out! (:

What am I doing reviewing those stories? *hits forehead*

Anyway, back to the topic. This one has all the elements to be on fire. I like it that you know what your readers are thinking. You must be a good chess player hehe..(that was totally random). I was beyond confused when Brendan suddenly got angry that time Austin suggested to Brigette that they have sex. This was then followed up by Brendan obviously relaxing around Brigette enough to threaten Austin when they ran into him at the supermarket, though she gave him no reason to. My confusion was laid to rest, however, when it was clearly stated that Brigette had no idea why he was being nice (I mean, just the other day we were trading insults, and now he is defending my honor...). It's a very small detail but it contributed to the proper pacing and sequence of the story. Brigette's reaction was realistic.

So much is going on but the story doesn't give off a scattered air. Grammar is also on point. I have to commend you on that because I've read so many (oh so many) stories with a lot of grammatical errors. I'm not perfect so I better stop there hehe...Not everything is sudden and you give each of your characters lives. They're not just stock characters. Like Brayden; she comes off as a complete bitch but it turns out that she actually has a heart.

Oh, how could I forget - I love your heroines! They know how to stand up for themselves. They kick major ass :) Brigette is my favorite :) She's principled, passionate and bitchy but insecure enough to be real.

And the best part - the dialogue. LOVE IT! Seriously. I had to keep from laughing out loud lest the neighbors wake up or something. I had a lot of fave lines. Like this set:

“And um, a word of advice to you. If things go really downhill and you get desperate, take off your shirt.”

I told you before and I’ll tell you again. Brian was a god in his own right. And I really am not kidding. Would I lie to you? Okay, maybe. But not about this.

“How will that help me with Emma?” Brian said incredulously.

I smiled. “Who said it was for Emma’s sake?”

hahahaha never saw that one coming.

Woah this was a long review. Hope you don't mind :)

Keep up the excellent work! I hope you'll update soon :)
c2heart1420 chapter 15 . 8/15/2007
OMG..I thought you abandon this story...THANK U 4 UPDATING..this chapter was a bit short but good. Is there anyway u can tell us a bit more about Dylan's character...I really like him and Brendan.
DakotaRites chapter 15 . 8/14/2007
God, I love this story!

And I hate that it stopped.

I love your style and I love how you represented Pride and Prejudice wonderfully.

lol, lots of love!

Keep writing!
AutumnSoleil chapter 15 . 8/10/2007
I'm glad that Brayden is ok, and that she and Bridgette are better! I love how she said she's reliefurious, cute word! And hugging Brenden at the end was really sweet! Can't wait for more!
chic rebel chapter 15 . 8/10/2007
love this story. the last sentence was worded perfectly, but now im left hanging. i want to know what happens next. please update soon!
d chapter 14 . 8/10/2007
Brayden is annoying.

Seriously, I don't care that she's young-I wasn't like that at fifteen!
Aragorn is mine chapter 15 . 8/10/2007
updaete!
sugarplumfairie chapter 15 . 8/9/2007
haha. i loved the "boys and breast" part, hehe : D hell funny.
OneStepFurther chapter 15 . 8/8/2007
Aw, how cute.

Ahah great chapter. Update ASAP. :)
madpoet08 chapter 15 . 8/8/2007
hey- yay! she's okay, even if she is kinda stupid, but hey she's young, right? and I like the way you've twisted the Mr. Darcy finding the eloping couple scene- you've done it very well here. anyways, keep up the fantastic work and PLEASE update soon! :p

-madpoet08
xjennnny chapter 15 . 8/8/2007
awesome chapter as always! WHOA. TWO BIG SURPRISES! one brendan saved brayden's life & two bridgette hugged brendan. THE LAST ONE IF THE BIGEST SURPRISE!
thealmightyone chapter 15 . 8/7/2007
Hello. Grant yourself lucky because usually i am too lazy to review but your story is too good not review. So keep going.
OoohLookACat chapter 15 . 8/7/2007
so yes

brayden may be annoying

but thank god she's alright.

and gasp

will brendan hug back?

that's the big question!

can't wait for the next one

izzie
Alenor chapter 15 . 8/7/2007
hmm...ok then, i can't wait for more. this is good ~ Alenor.
Alenor chapter 14 . 8/7/2007
heya, this is great so far. can't wait for more ~ Alenor.
369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »