Reviews for Silver Saline: An Antholgy in Three Acts
WyrdWolf chapter 3 . 7/1/2006
This really made me want to write a poem! I will, and soon...maybe...

I think the first one sounded emo, but maybe I'm jsut saying that 'cause I haven't said emo in a while. Who knows? The second reminded me of 'The Play' at the beginning. Less emo, though, so yay. And no emoness detected in the third, since snow is SO pure. _ Great anthology you've got here!
empathic life chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
I want someone to read this poem and fall in love with you for it. Let me pretend that will happen, okay?
Elliptical Shapes chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
It's like being at home at 11am on Sunday after being out clubbing and taking all the drugs in the world; then trying to act normal infront of your parents when everything in your line of sight is tripping out on you; especially random colours and sensations.

Well captured, it's like you've done enough acid to fully understand self-induced brain damage.

Good one!

Alan.
Moondog Dozier chapter 3 . 2/6/2006
"frozen into freckles of ice" is a wonderfully original phrase. I like the delicate gentleness that this series creates. Very well done. The putting it into three seperate works makes them stand out from each other well, and yet it ties them together excellently. Colorful and imaginative. Good work.
Moondog Dozier chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
I like the emptiness that the theater setting creates to contrast the colors, and it adds to the emotion throughout.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
I like the colors and the way that they are blended into the work. Good flow. I like the short stanzas, they make each one important, and gives the reader a better feel for the words as they are represented.
bleed gilead chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
good use of colors throughout- they complement and reinforce each other, bringing along strong elements of imagery. mature repetition lends structure admist a medley of scenes.
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
nice poem, I really like it. Very descriptive.
brokendreams21 chapter 3 . 2/2/2006
INDIGO! I love this one too! (I love everything it seems...I'm in a really good mood. Hee. I will enlighten you later.) But the music genre is really cool. (It rox my socks...as my friends would say.) But that's really cool. Reminds me of my life. Ack. Music. That's where I live. Tis true...this is even prettier! Awesome job! (At least you're using your time wisely.)
brokendreams21 chapter 2 . 2/2/2006
I like this one! It's my favourite! (Well, I can't say that yet until I've read the next one.) But this one fits in so nicely with the first! It's awesome! I love how it's about theatre and such...makes me feel...so desolate...dunno why. Hm. 'Imaginary applause'. Beautiful. Truly awesome. Onwards! (Great job!)
brokendreams21 chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Pretty! D I love it! (I forget if I've read this one already...or not. I dunno.) It's so elegant and flows so well! It's awesome! I can't wait to read the next one...(when I have time. *gags*) Great job!

(PS Someone said that my poetry sounded a bit suicidal. Obviously, that person has not yet read the actual poetry talking about slitting one's wrist. Hee. And the one's on blood.)