Reviews for Welcome To Eternity
Ayakaishi Fei chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
I liked this - not sure why. The first paragraph was a bit too matter of fact, where the rest seemed to flow. I did like it though. I loved the imagery of the angel crying because she could feel, and how greedy she was in her pain.

I don't dream in colour, I don't even dream in pictures because I can't visualise stuff - I dream in words and concepts.
tomato-greens chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
I always dream in color-I just rarely dream in sound or touch.

"She was still a creature of God whether she was a creature for God or not." So, so cool, this sentence.

I don't know. It's a fable, a fairy tale, and original all at the same time. I very much like it.
Ahemait chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
beautiful, i loved it. the first sentence (and the summary) was cool. i also liked the ending. i saw an error though: between being and angel and a being a human' being A angel. anyway, very very good.
Prisoner-11 chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Wow. And 80% of people dream in color, the rest is black and white...or the other way around, I can't remember.
serialxlain chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
It took me forever to read this because I forgot about it...oops.

I love fallen angels and I love this story... I like the paragraph where vanity and materialism comes...and the last sentence is strong and cool too.

Love xoxo
Kyria Asimi chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
A lifetime of pain ahead of the angel with the broken spine. I really like this, and now i'm making this proclaimation official with a real review.

I dream in color. I can't remember a dream that i've had that wasn't in color...
Virginia Giselle chapter 1 . 2/4/2006

And this was a dream of yours?

Yes, it's weird to dream in color. People can't dream in color unless it's a memory. Which is so weird... because this sounds too fantastic to be a memory.

I like it!
multiples of six chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
I like this ) I like the concept.. and the "tears of ... mingling with tears of ... " was really pretty. And I like the end too. )
Werewolf Nighteyes chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Huh. I don't really know what to say, but it's..whoa. Depressing piece of work here, but it's nice. Keep it up.