Reviews for Kickstart
Black and White Dreams chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
ooh. Nice job.

*::Cat::*
from beneath the bell jar chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Very abstract and cool. Great piece.
Leia chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Wow..just wow. I absolutely ADORE the second stanza. It's incredible.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
i like the music thing... cool poem
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Pure beauty. The last line was stunning.
Carp chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
*floored* The simplicity in your lines is astounding. The last line, "They're just your cinders of Lust" seemed to be the finishing touch on the poem, making it really stand out with its message. You must accept your scars as part of you, instead of trying to claw them off. You'll always have a way to keep things good for yourself.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
"And the world danced smooth", a wonderful line. The movement in this work is excellent. It has a stop-speed flow that creates the tone very well. Good write.
Wingless Cherub chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
The last line is my favorite "They're just the cinders of/ Lust"-Wraps the whole poem up into that one line. VERY nicely done. I can so hear this on the radio by a band like... like... I can't even think, I'm so charged up from this poem. You know, with the right DJ, this could even be some cool techno (but I only like techno when I'm really high and raving, so maybe not). Now I'm gonna be trying to think of a good band that would fit the beat going through my head just now with these words that flow so well. Good job-really caught/hooked me. Keep it up.
RedHairedWriter chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
I love this. It's so, clever. the words are perfect. beautiful.
classic violet chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
I loved the last lines.

Especially: "Life got Distilled"That really got to me. It was so clear...
a lonely september chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
amazingly written. i liked the last two lines. nice.