Reviews for I'd Like It More If You Didn't
Skitties chapter 19 . 8/11/2006
hahaah.I love Ms. Sanchez. She's smart. :3 And I love you for writing such a suspenseful love story. Grawr~Groove on groover.- PEL
Amaya Yamaki chapter 19 . 8/11/2006
I love this story; hurry up and write the next chapter.I like Mae's sounds, by the way... Very descriptive, that "mmflargl".

Amaya
FamousOneLiners chapter 19 . 8/10/2006
i just adore mae
Twinkle Star Bell chapter 19 . 8/9/2006
I'm so glad you can mock your characters. It's very funny. Update soon this story is really really good.
Out-Spoken-Runaway chapter 19 . 8/9/2006
KICKBOXING? DO I REALLY WANT TO KNOW?

'WTF?' is all that's running through my mind right now! This story is refreshing, because usually it's the guy running after the girl (which I prefer, LOL).

Ehmigawd (Yeah, that makes me laugh too), what is she going to do? Keep writing!

Out-Spoken-Runaway
Playing Games chapter 19 . 8/9/2006
You are really AND idiot too :O

XD

And she's going to stay awake with her eyes open? Oh, okay, I thought that's what all the normal people did. Etc.

TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH~
ShadowFane chapter 19 . 8/9/2006
Ok. I'm sure when she said 'fight for him' she did not mean it that way. Good chapter, though. I want to know what happens next now. :)

Sue Q chapter 18 . 8/9/2006
Hey I love your story! I can't wait to read your next chapter. Mae is a little me and that is one of the reason why i liek your story.
Out-Spoken-Runaway chapter 18 . 8/8/2006
You're welcome. D (YES, I was previously known as 'IceCold13'. I don't know if I said it before, but I'm saying it now. I just changed my penname.)

Anxious, YES. Will he even call? SUSPENSE! Keep writing. D

Out-Spoken-Runaway
Ryuu no Tamashii chapter 18 . 8/7/2006
I don't even know what made me stop at this story, but I am SO glad that I did!

I absolutely love your style. It seems so...personal and completely realistic!

It's great! I even got my sister to read the entire thing.

I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter!

~RyuuNoTamashii~
ShadowFane chapter 18 . 8/7/2006
Wow. She gave his mother those cookies. I wonder what Seth will say when he gets home? I was wondering that in the last chapter, but anyways...PLEASE UPDATE! I WANT TO KNOW!

ShadowFane chapter 17 . 8/7/2006
OMG, she burnt the cookies. I don't know whether to feel sorry for her, or to laugh. Great chapter. Really want to know how he reacts to the...cookies...:D

ShadowFane chapter 16 . 8/7/2006
Ok. I like Seth. He sounds attractive, and sweet. I feel sorry for Mae. She's in love with the boy, and he doesn't appear to return the feelings...:) I betcha he does like her that way. As I'm sure I've said before, one way to find out...

ShadowFane chapter 14 . 8/7/2006
She has a bruise on her arm? Wow. So what does Amy have to say about Clark? When will Mae and Seth get back together, in a matter of speaking? Only one way to find out...:)

ShadowFane chapter 13 . 8/7/2006
DUH! Cause Clark is not Seth! I MUST know what's going on with the date. NEXT CHAPTER TIME!

256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »