Reviews for I'd Like It More If You Didn't
ShadowFane chapter 12 . 8/7/2006
I agree. This was good. I want to know what's going to happen next. ON TO CHAPTER 13!

ShadowFane
EMILY chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! privilages for being best friends with the author. D

anyway, make sure while you in san antonio to type of chapter 3 of point for me. im tired of seeing only 5 reviews. we need to get teh story rolling! ! ! but also send me Milo's part so i can do some last minute editing before you post. okie?

anyway..see you when school starts! WE BETTER HAVE THE SAME LUNCH! xD

k well see ya!

emily
ShadowFane chapter 11 . 8/7/2006
Ok. I meant to read this whole story at once, but I was 'spending too much time on the computer'. As if. Anyway, great chapter. I want to know what's going to happen on Monday, too. :)

ShadowFane
Twinkle Star Bell chapter 18 . 8/7/2006
Funny and quirky. I loved it. Update soon! This story rocks! So sad I feel really sorry for her. I hope Seth stops being a jerk and calls her!
OVCH YES IT'S ME chapter 18 . 8/6/2006
Dude.

I'm reviewing.

To review.

Because reviewing is hawtness. And ovchness too

Haw, I rhymed. I'm a lloser. A llama lloser.
DynamicEquilibrium chapter 18 . 8/6/2006
Don't call Seth! NO! Mae's an idiot!Either than that, great chapter.
DynamicEquilibrium chapter 17 . 8/6/2006
I like the quotes. I like the cookies too.
DynamicEquilibrium chapter 16 . 8/6/2006
I found this funny. Don't ask why. It just was. And I secretly hope that Mae gets what she deserves (which is NOT Seth).
DynamicEquilibrium chapter 15 . 8/6/2006
Criticism? I can try- but it is honestly very amusing.

Ok, maybe add more detail? Not overly so, just slip in things here and there.

Umm, that's probably all. You can get the point of her feelings across without overdoing it, so good job. Nothing else, I guess.

:P
Esoteria chapter 7 . 8/5/2006
Possibly on the platform of lesser clich├ęs, but the story is very engrossing. As I mentioned before, I still like the writing style. The pacing is also right on target for the mood of the story.
emily chapter 18 . 8/5/2006
you posted 2 WHOLE CHAPTERS without letting me KNOW? T.T

sally, my friend, thats totally out of character o.O.

anyway , dude, you had me on the edge of my seat when she was rang the door bell. ahah the cookies. i cant believe the cookie exploded. xDD thats so funny!

ok well next time LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU POST. YOU ALWAYS DO THAT. lol. )

and yes i love your quotes! holy crap!

ok well..see ya later!

~emily.
FamousOneLiners chapter 18 . 8/5/2006
i absolutely adore this (and oasis!)and all the quotes , you pwn !
Esoteria chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
I like the writing style. Perhaps it's used more than I'm aware of, but it's an interesting method of storytelling. Typesetting and punctuation are effective at conveying the mood of the first person.

Well, anyway, those are my initial thoughts. I'll be sure to toss out a few more reviews as I continue reading. Keep it up.
Mangoes are Frivolous chapter 17 . 8/4/2006
So she's giving him the doom cookies?

Because they sound sort of... dangerous. Ish.
Lexi Elizabeth Walker chapter 17 . 8/4/2006
hahahahhaah. can nobody bake these days? :-P
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »