Reviews for I'd Like It More If You Didn't
Twinkle Star Bell chapter 16 . 8/2/2006
I loved it. I don't think Mae is being annoying at all for some reason I understand her apprehension and think Seth should take her back. Just because he has a good hold on his emotions doesn't mean she does. Some people take more time than others to understand themselves and what they feel about other people in their lives. I think that Mae has reached a turning point in her life and things can only get better. Or worse. Well slightly worse and then they'll get better. Anyway I loved the chapter and can't wait until the next update. This story is easily becoming one of my favorites on fitionpress
Playing Games chapter 16 . 8/2/2006
h15 b3 m1 r3\/13w

Luv'z it.
Skitties chapter 16 . 8/2/2006
So, I was all reading and I was all giddy and shocked about her presentation and then Seth comes along and I do a gay man scream. Yes, your story makes me scream like a gay man.
euphorictragedy chapter 16 . 8/1/2006
I'm proud of her for being honest this time. It takes guts to tell a guy that u like them. I've never told a guy I love him w/ out knowing that he feels the same so I'm sure that's a completely different story. I liked this chapter and I guess Seth was just shocked or something. Guys are confusing.
emily chapter 16 . 8/1/2006
you know..when you emailed this chapter to me it seemed a bit fast.

but on here it doesn't seem to go that fast. awesome job.

v.v.v. good. but its so sad when she throws her shoes into the middle of the street. i can just see that happening. lol
H-Sea chapter 15 . 7/31/2006
Cricism? I think you're doing great without it...

Mae really reminds me of myself and a friend i have, her stupidity and all...

Clark reminds me of my ex-boyfriend though, The whole "he's too nice / nice to everyone" thing especially...Creepy...

Keep this up, Love the story SO much!
DancingChaChaFruit chapter 15 . 7/31/2006
This chapter rocked! (Heh, I know I'm at the beach but my dad somehow managed to get an internet connection on his laptop. However, I don't know if I'll be able to update or not...unfortunately)

Lol. I want the next chapter NOW! Hehe. Poor Mae and all the awkwardness. Clark is a bit strange... what's his deal?

And WHAT the HECK happens in the next chapter? Gah, your Author's Note made me all anxious and blah. Meh.

Update soon, or else! *evil laughter*
Mardy-Bum-Barrel-Of-A-Gun chapter 15 . 7/30/2006
So...criticism.

z...

I don't have any. My brain hurts from trying to think of stuff. It seriously does. Tylenol is much needed. I pretty much love this story. So yeah...
emily chapter 15 . 7/30/2006
got stuck in a hole in a chair at girl scouts? thas actually happened to you xD i remember.

this was a good chapter. i liked it. clark seems really nice.

seth. aw. poor guy. i forgot why hes not talking to her xD what happened again?

dont forget to send me chap 3 of point for me so i can reread it to make sure its perfect. i know i have to change some milo stuff.

ok well keep up the awesome work dude.

~emily
Playing Games chapter 15 . 7/30/2006
Boo.
Lexi Elizabeth Walker chapter 15 . 7/30/2006
i love how stupid she is. i really really do. it reminds me of me, which makes me like her even more. :D
emily chapter 14 . 7/27/2006
this isnt really a review its more of an ..hey whats up thing.

its 134 am and im not tired ) my whole entire internal clock is messed up now. i go to bed at 3 am and wake up at 1 pm. and school starts in liek three weeks. and ill have to go to bed at ten pm ( can you beleve i still have a bedtime . ) and wake up at 615 am . i wont be a happy camper on the first day of school. v.V

oh i hope we have communications together! that'd be so AWESOME. and then we better have lunch together again too. im so bored. stupid youtube is down. that sites kinda addicting xDok well dont forget to email the next couple of chapters to me before you post. so i can PROOF READ! . lol ok well enjoy your vacation at the ROCKYS.

bye . ~emily
DynamicEquilibrium chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
I really do like this, and it looks to be going well. SethXD. You've got to love the name:)
DancingChaChaFruit chapter 14 . 7/22/2006
Oy vey. You had to stop THERE? You couldn't continue just a LITTLE longer? You had better update before I leave for the beach, or there'll be, um, not exactly hell, but something bad to pay! [evil laughter]

Moving on from my moment of insaneness, I would like to state my complete and utter shock at Jake. I mean, wow. Never saw that one coming.

Just wondering, but how many more chapters do you plan on having? (That is, unless you're like me and you don't plan these things out in advance)

Great job! )
H-Sea chapter 14 . 7/22/2006
Hey! I don't think i've ever reviewed, or i did way back in the first few chapters, but I've been following this story ever since you wrote the first one or two chapters and i love it. the charectors are exceptional, Mae'[s throught are funny and true-to-her-charector and it really feels like you're going through what they're going through with them...if you can follow that *raises eyebrow at her own review* anyway, Yeah, Just wanted to say, keep posting and such because i would literallty cry if you decided not to finish this story! Thanks hehe
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »