Reviews for I'd Like It More If You Didn't
Lexi Elizabeth Walker chapter 14 . 7/21/2006
hey. you can't stop it there, it was just getting good! well, actually it's been good, but you know what i mean. you left it off at a suspenseful place! how could you!

although this is a cliche'd story, i never get tired of it because it reminds me of my that boy (my boyfriend) and me.

It'd be nice if you updated soon, though...:-D
Twinkle Star Bell chapter 14 . 7/21/2006
I love it how you're calling your own characters who you made up idiots. It made me laugh. I don't know if even I would do that but it amuses me at least. Update soon. This chapter and story is awesome!
euphorictragedy chapter 14 . 7/21/2006
Wow, a member of the male species actually realizing a mistake they made and apologized for it? If only real guys were like that, lol.
Out-Spoken-Runaway chapter 14 . 7/21/2006
O_O YES, what does Mr. Gable mean? I mean, COME ON! Is Clark some type of player but doesn't realize it? That he picks up girls easily because they find him so innocent? HEH?

Sorry, spazz moment! And when will she talk to Seth? And...Jake has an addiction to alcohol, doesn't he? Is Mae going to be his psychiatrist or something? AND, is Seth going to beat Jake up or will Amy talk to him or something? WILL I EVER SHUT UP?

Keep writing!

IceCold13
emily chapter 14 . 7/21/2006
lol i see youve made some changes to this chapter..

i think i dont know. well have an awesome time at the Rocky Mountains. Don't forget to bring me back a rock. You dont have to name it emily like you said, you can name it whatever you want. xD

k well see ya in a week! (that seems so long ( )

emily
Playing Games chapter 14 . 7/21/2006
Dude. I totally didn't see that coming. Jake, that is.
Out-Spoken-Runaway chapter 13 . 7/20/2006
_ ARGH, if I were Mae, I'd go nuts. Seth ain't talking to her, and he does have a right to. I mean she was so mean to him, but eh. I suppose I'd do the same thing. He kind of gave her the idea.

Does Clark go to their school? If he doesn't, than how will she show up Seth and Alexis? Alexis seems like a bitch, and Tiffany IS a slut. _ Meh, so I'm wondering how this will work out between the both of them.

HOLY JESUS OF FUCKING CRAP! (I'm sorry if you're religious and all, but I find myself saying this a lot. _
Kim chapter 13 . 7/19/2006
I just stayed up late for the second night in a row (last night I started reading this story and read until 4am when I almost fell asleep in my chair), and I can't tell you how much I love this story. Mae is so funny, but she has quite a temper. Seth is so sweet, I love him. :-) JakeEvil. Amy sounds like the greatest person in the world, I wish I could be like her, but I'm too lazy... Clark Gable sounds like a nice guy, but I want to know when Seth and Mae will atleast be friends or admit their feelings to each other. When they interact it's so funny, I miss it. I'm trying to remember something else I wanted to say... Oh great I forgot. Oh, but why didn't Mae ever tell Amy about the night she kissed Seth? Or about why she was afraid to be in a relationship with him? Is she ever going to? Anyway, I love this story very much, and I hope you update soon cuz I've become addicted and must know what is going to happen next. :-)
euphorictragedy chapter 13 . 7/19/2006
Gr, she is so dumb and stubborn! Why can't she see what's right in front of her? Of course, that would make things too easy and the story end way too soon. Blah... I get so frustrated with these kinds of things.
emily chapter 13 . 7/19/2006
so she knows this guy for 5 min.

omg lets go out

xD

mae is stupid. shes not mean anymore, or as much, just an idiot.

Novmber Sky [8:13 P.M.]: shes stupid for saying yes he could very well be a rapist MeltsYourFaceOff [8:13 P.M.]: I know. Novmber Sky [8:13 P.M.]: xD MeltsYourFaceOff [8:13 P.M.]: well, weve already established the fact that she's an idiot

see even you say shes an idiot xD
DancingChaChaFruit chapter 13 . 7/19/2006
Whoa, quick update. I wish I could update this quickly. *shakes fist at sky* Darn you, short attention span!

Hehe, Mae reminds me of myself. Especially with all her "I'm antisocial and need to get out more" stuff.

But yeah, about country clubs? Most let kids in (especially one Mae's age), they just have rooms where kids aren't allowed (like the friggin locker room... how stupid is that?)

I feel like jumping into the computer screen and informing Mae that her strange feeling means she likes Seth. Meh, the limits of technology.

emily chapter 12 . 7/19/2006
aw lol

shes so pathetic

which im glad to see my gosh she desereves to feel sick! so mean. well not nessisarily ( i didnt spell that right i knowshutup) in this chapter.

wellgoodjob!

OH btw. you reviewers need to go read POint For Me. Sally and i wrote it.. its not v. good right now but it gets soo much better. and we only have 4 reviews. its making us look bad a story you want to pass up trust me. xDok im done .
DancingChaChaFruit chapter 12 . 7/19/2006
This chapter made me laugh. Especially: "Aack, what if he thinks I'm fat?" Some great stuff P

Mae's pimple reminds me of this one time I had a HUGE zit right smack in the middle of my forehead. It was so gross. I was tempted to go into hibernation until it went away. But I couldn't, of course, because the stupid thing popped up during the school year.

Right. Moving on. I don't understand why Robert rolled his eyes.

Yeah, okay. Good chapter. Update soon! )
Playing Games chapter 12 . 7/18/2006
XD

Why did Robert roll his eyes?

HAHA, "What if he thinks I'm fat?"

Mae's a loser.
DancingChaChaFruit chapter 11 . 7/15/2006
:( Poor Mae.

Heh, she thinks Seth is her conscience. That cracks me up.

I love Mae's strange mumblings where she's trying to say something but it comes out as an incoherent noise. It's like how I speak in the mornings :D

Jake icky. Me wanna beat him up. Hehe