Reviews for I'd Like It More If You Didn't
welcome to meganland chapter 22 . 10/12/2008
Wow. That is so cute!

So yeah, i have school tomorrow, which means i have 2 get up at 6am.

and yeah its 2 in the morning.

Butbutbut i just had to read this!

It was so amazing.

I think that Seth was friggin awesome.

I loved how he acted in the epilogue chapter.

Like he was always wrapping his arms around her and kissing her forehead and stuff.

The only thing i didnt like was how u made mae so desperate in the last 2 or 3 chapters.

But it all worked out xD

this story was funny and romancey and just realy good.

: )

Sry for being so rambly.

It happens when im tired.

I'll just strt reviewing something and then go into a topic like ice cream or something.

Much like i am doing now.

So i think i should win an award for longest review xD

I'll shut up now.
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
my only issue is that they're moving into deep, touchy-feely conversations too fast. they should've built up trust a bit more.

but that's just my opinion. other than that, i like it lots.
asia chapter 15 . 7/25/2008
haha. SethAndAlexis. AKA. Sexis.
Duuude chapter 22 . 7/18/2008
Omgsh. That was hilarious. I loved the psych part. Haha. I actually didn't see those first two sentences because I'm blind so... all I saw was the psych... and then I went back. HAHA. XD

Arrested, depression, running off with Amy! HAHA!

You have an amazing sense of humour, let me tell you that.

Anyway, I love the characters. It's cool that you didn't make them out to be perfect or jump into each other's arms. Like at first, she didn't run for him and then he didn't for her and then there was trouble.

Awesome ending. Love the quotes too. Seth and Mae are made for each other.

They're such computer nerds, I really don't know anything about what's in it or about photoshop/HTML or any of them.

Mae had to mess up on cooking again, didn't she? Haha. It's ok. I suck too but only at cooking, baking's fine.

SO, I loved this story. It was awesome how random and stupid Mae was. Amy's a cool character too btw. And Clark reminds me of myself way back when I was soo nice that I never even used to say no. I'm still really nice but I can be bitchy if anyone messes with my friend/family. XD

ANYWAY. I love you for writing this. Hope you have success with your other stories! Thanks and bye. )
cerasylvania chapter 22 . 6/26/2008
one thing i am confused about is what does he mine "id like it more if you didn't" i am sorry but it kinda confused me but i do really like the whole story really good i would love to see it published at one point then i could buy it and keep it forever sorry went of into my own world for a second but it is quite amazing.
A Star In Her Eye chapter 22 . 6/18/2008
GOOD story : ) Seth makes me smile...he is such a sweetie!
Kohlomere chapter 22 . 5/24/2008
How sweet!

Great work,

E.
EchoedShadows chapter 8 . 5/11/2008
LoL. My best friend shoved me at her (hot) brother at camp b/c I didn't have a date to the dance. Talk about embarrasing he was/is 3 years older than me and has NO clue who I am. Anywho onto my review I love this story It's really interesting. The summary had me thinkin' it wasn't gonna be great but I really like it now!
nvme5 chapter 22 . 3/22/2008
Aw, really.. Aw.

That was so soo nice.

I think I'm in love Seth. :D WAhoot!

XoXo

NAN!
nvme5 chapter 8 . 3/22/2008
Dearie, A/N stands for Author's Note.. but I bet you know it by now. lol
Sobriquets chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
You'll be excited to know that I nominated your story for Most Memorable in SKoW awards because I love it! Yay! I'll be voting for you! Oh, and if you didn't know about SKoW awards before now (you most likely do, but for that 5 percent chance you don't...) you should look up Some Kind of Wonderful Awards. Yay!
shadowgirl618 chapter 22 . 12/10/2007
Aw! This story was to cute. Mae was such a clutz, but it totally fit. ] Loved the story!

/shad
emotionless-stares chapter 22 . 11/21/2007
Wow, really good story. I was squealing...SQUEALING lol. They are just too cute together
emotionless-stares chapter 21 . 11/21/2007