Reviews for I'd Like It More If You Didn't
emily chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
MINE
aslans-sword chapter 22 . 6/3/2007
I like the way you write. It's really cool. And the quote thing was awesome. Really creative. Ingenious actually. And I'm not really being sarcastic here. Or am I? (dramatic music plays, then fades)
moneymakestheworldgoround chapter 22 . 5/24/2007
aw cute story! _
Our Heartfelt Lies chapter 10 . 5/13/2007
I am really enjoying your story so far, I like the way you characterize Mae. Most authors, when writing this type of story, keep can only try to keep their lead character pessimistic but don't really pull it off. But you don't seem to have this problem. I like that way Mae sees the world, and her sense of humor is amazing. I would just like to point out that in this chapter, however, you weren't very aware of the time it would take for these events to happen. It would have taken Jake much longer to get drunk enough for his words to slur (especially if he were a football player)and Mae would not have felt the effects of the brownies, no matter how many she ate, until at least twenty minutes from the time she ate them. Just a little thing, but it's good to know for writing party scenes.
Elfish Suicide chapter 8 . 5/13/2007
A/N stands for author's note. and this story is awsmely awsome. Like your other stories
Artemis Claire Priden chapter 22 . 4/9/2007
I think I love you. And your stories. Geeze woman! You are really trying to make me fail school aren't you, what with all your good-story writing.

HaHa... just kidding. Yet another good story by the amazing sallycanwait... looking forward to yet another one!
no account chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
i just found this story and i'm glad i stumbled across it. i love the line "do you have any plywood?" hillarious.
emily chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
yes im very happy these people are reviewing..

but they keep taking my spot

P

LAST REVIEW (again)
Bada-Bing.Bada-Bang chapter 22 . 2/24/2007
Cute! I really enjoyed your story! It was really funny, too. :)
emily chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
i swear...
ghgiehbn chapter 5 . 2/3/2007
lol, at first, i thought that you had a little msg saying that you'd: like it more if you didn't, regarding reviewing the story when this pop-up box first appeared, at the top. lol, does that even make sense? ok, sorry, getting off track..so, this chapter had me laughing from top to end - maybe not fully original but you've got the basic elements of humour in here and a few other rarely used ones. I LIKE :)
Saroo chapter 22 . 1/14/2007
What an incredibly adorable story! After reading this and "Cinderella Never Saw This Coming" I've pretty much summed up that I'm in love with your writing style! It's so funny and unique. You've definitely got something good going on here. And I'm talking about seeing these books published and sitting next to some of the popular teen classics, ya know, like Meg Cabot classics. I'm not even kidding you.

Keep up the awesome writing!

- Saroo
RighTOuttALaLa.LaNd chapter 14 . 1/7/2007
WOW! this story is good i mean it's not going anywhere but i mean i keep reading I DON"T KNOW WHY? kiding! lol it's good keep writting and can ask WHY IS SHE SO STUPID? i mean not stupid but idotic really!LOL Great story though!
White Rabbit Tale chapter 22 . 1/4/2007
I read this all in one morning. I think it took like two hours, but it was totally worth it. I like it especially because it is complete. Your other story, Cinderella Never Saw This One Coming, annoys me because it is not complete.

Well, anyway. Your writing style is so enjoyable, I was giggling like mad over almost anything remotely funny in this story. Just the way you phrase things is amusing. And, of course, I love your characters. A lot. Mae is fun because she's sort of the anti-heroine, being all pessimistic and whatnot. And very much an idiot. XD

I like your penname, by the way. It sort of reminds me of this Ben Fold's song, because it's called "Annie Waits." Which is like Sally Can Wait, kind of.

Can you update "Cinderella" now? Please? I know, I am pathetic, I have been doing nothing but reading amusing romance stories on fictionpress all week.
emily chapter 22 . 11/15/2006