Reviews for I'd Like It More If You Didn't
Out-Spoken-Runaway chapter 22 . 8/17/2006
!

Sweet ending! Hah, I almost thought he was proposing too. FINALLY, HAPPY ENDING! I didn't expect it to end here too. But...oh well.

Anyways; I loved the ending. Keep writing!

Out-Spoken-Runaway(IceCold13)
euphorictragedy chapter 22 . 8/16/2006
Aw, I'm sad that it's over but I loved reading every bit of it!
Amaya Yamaki chapter 22 . 8/16/2006
Awesome, awesome story; I'm sad it's over but it ended well. Mae should learn how to cook well or something. lol. It made me laugh a lot, and I had something worth reading to say, but I seem to have forgotten it. O_o Er, anyway... keep writing the Rockstar one; I want to read it. _

Amaya
DancingChaChaFruit chapter 22 . 8/16/2006
Done? DONE! Meaning there will never be another chapter? *bawls like a baby*

I'm definately going to miss this story. I love it so much! D Seriously, whenever I opened my email and saw that you had updated, I would get all excited and unrestful until I'd read the chapter.

The ending was nice, by the way. Actually, I liked it a lot. It was really nice and sort of just drew it all together... ya know? Lol, hopefully you know. You did write the story.

Gack. It's still registering in my mind that the thing is freaking finished! It makes me very sad. Arg. I'm a loser P

I'm looking forward to your next stories and stuff. Great job with this story! XD

And now... the final good-bye... Bye!
Playing Games chapter 21 . 8/16/2006
-Reviewreviewreview D:
Playing Games chapter 22 . 8/16/2006
-Melts-

Awh, sweetest thing ever. I love it. I wish it weren't over, I'll miss bugging you for updates (
NO LONGER USING chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
you and your cliffhangers have gotten me to reading at 2:40 something in the night...ack this is good
NO LONGER USING chapter 5 . 8/15/2006
mahahahahaah: this is crazy god.
NO LONGER USING chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
God, you don't know how genius this is. I'm cracking up and ...food fight? Just wonderful. Lol.
NO LONGER USING chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
this is amazing and already has me cracking up. Great job!
Ryuu no Tamashii chapter 21 . 8/14/2006
CUTE! :D:D:D:D:D:D

FINALLY! I was DYING of suspense as well! They are SO cute together.

And I love Mae's random noises. XD She kind of reminds me of, well, me! I make odd noises as well!

Keep on writing! I can't wait for the next chapter! :D

~Ryuu No Tamashii~
Skitties chapter 21 . 8/14/2006
NO!You left it off at such a good point!Nu!Sadness.:[ - PEL
ShadowFane chapter 21 . 8/13/2006
Fate intervenes a lot in life, so more than likely, it will do it again. Great chapter, though. I am SO glad they finally got together. Uptate soon!

SF
ShadowFane chapter 20 . 8/13/2006
How's she gonna fix it, you ask? Very carefully, that's how. :) Great chapter. So thrilled you updated.

SF
Amaya Yamaki chapter 21 . 8/13/2006
I think you enjoy leaving your readers in torturous suspense, waiting for the next chapter as they agonize over the many possibilities of what could happen next. Me, at least. I'll be waiting for number twenty two, though by no means with any patience. :P

Amaya