Reviews for Desperate Heart
sonder this chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
Ahh, just when we were getting somewhere with one of the mysteries in this story.

So what I'm starting to notice about your stories is that you lean towards a certain archetype for your characters. The female protagonist is usually fiery and stubborn while the male protagonist is standoffish and rough around the edges. There is nothing wrong with using the same characteristics over and over again, especially since yes, there are so many situations and worlds you could create for them but as for diversity in character building, that is where it can get redundant when a reader tries to look into your other works only to read about the same (or at least very similar) protagonists again but with just a different appearance and name.

Having said that, I can easily admit that I truly do enjoy your writing. Yeah, there are some missing words here and there along with the occasional typo but the way you write the dialogue, the emotions, the actions, and how you set up the settings easily make up for all the technical errors. And even when I started noticing that you reused archetypes in your stories, I couldn't stop reading. But seeing as you don't really write here anymore... I guess I'll just leave this moment here.
Stang65 chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
Wow! Really like this story a LOT! Please update soon!
Stang65 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
COOL story! Love this plot. Love the characters! Great job.
Mrs. Drama Lover chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
Write More this is good
Okazaki chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
You're killing me with the suspense around !

and Michael is too cute.
Okazaki chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
I like this story too. Update this one too, please.
Marylyn-Mercy chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Very interesting! Can't wait to read more...

- MM
See For chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Oh.. This is getting interesting.
IrishTea chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Great first chapter, i'm looking forward to reading the rest!
delusional101 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
oh. Cool! Well, Update son!
Tayla Danaher chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Hey! You can't just end a story with “Folks say he killed a man.” and not continue! So please, please, continue with this story and post it soon! Please?