Reviews for Once We Were Kids
Setsuna529 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
"When you no longer tell the time by the TV shows."

Oh, those were the days, weren't they? Being an adult always looked great until you get there and realize how easy being a kid was. If only we knew to savor our childhood more... ah well. Wonderful poem, makes me feel very nostalgic.
Tiff chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
this doesnt need to be fix it is very good i enjoy reading you poems even though today is the first day you let me read one. i noe ur secreat you hide them in the seacret garden much love and enjoyment is to be had in the garden i now sound like a penis so i'll end it here soz bout the crude naughty word but its ture lv u very much the extremaly hot girl from the corner shop tiff oxoxoxox.
A.sunkissed.disaster chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
hey,

wow I really liked this. I don't know how to explain it..very good job. :)
Kavita Najim chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Some how you know just how to write out everything I can't say! Thats just how I'm feeling now! I HATE HIGH SCHOOL! ]

I really love this!

Peace and such, Jessi
The Ash File chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
ami... this is so ironic... i have just read your cd poem and this poem... and before this i was writing in our book and when u get the book u will realise how ironic this is... just remember that i wrote in the book BEFORE i read these poems... from your freaked out friend ash xoxox
Midsummer Madness chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
ami, another amazing piece! i love this 1 coz its so true. nice to no dat ur movn hasnt affectd ur ability to write amazn stuff. this is so a fav!
TeapotLid chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
For me, this means something very intense. I'm way too mature for my age.

Thanks for the poem.

-The Whispering Calls-
just a teardrop chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
wow! this is gorgeous. so many lovely lines. i especially like: 'When you still do the kiddie things,

Just so you never forget how it is.'

beautiful work. *added*