Reviews for Behind The Race
LuckyCharm.698 chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Oh sugar i noe the feeling! I like the counting, it works really well!
You Make Me Smile A Lot chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
I like how that flowed, but kept you on the edge. It was really great, and I can tell that it really shows how you feel. I liek the rhyme scheme too.
Confused-Mind chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
This has an interesting setup, but does send a strong message. I too can say I have been stuck and still am in some cases with this "race". Thankyou for writing this poem though it's one of those needed to read it before I could think more about it and how to quit. So thank you, keep up the excellent work!
Lady DreamWriter chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Wow! Never looked at writing that way before. Short but full of impact. It's good to have you back!
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
I like the way that you have structured this and I can relate to what you were saying. I can feel the frantic pace of this poem.

keep it up.
emilyrachel18 chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Alex this poem is amazing babes, i really do love the way you start "one, two, three and four" it always reminds me of a nursery rhyme which makes it kinda eerie and adds to the effect. I really think your an amazing poet and your extremely talented and brave to express what you do through poetry. Remember i'm always here

love em xx
Infection chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
this was absolutely amazing, loved the bold at the start of each stanza. great rhyme was also consitant.
lostinrhapsody chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
i know exactly how you feel, and i love the rhythmic-ness if your poem that lets it flow...

keep writing!
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
This is so beautiful and heartfelt, I adore this piece, excellent work
in theory chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Interesting. The rhyme makes it seem very childish (don't mean that negatively, it sounds like a child's song)...but the content is so dark. Love the contrast.
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
I love this Alex, especially the first stanza. A really powerful piece you have here.

I hope you're doing ok? If not, let me know. I'm here for you :)

Much love, Rosanna.