Reviews for Falling for a Falsity
lalabi11s chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
I need more, this is reaaally good!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
LOVED LOVED LOVED IT...! PLEASE UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER...SOOOOONNNN...!
damonsalvatore chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
amazing...i love this story already...just like i loved six weeks with satan..you're an amazing author...what i dont understand...why dont you publish real books..your stories our sooo much better than those wierd ruskin bond stories that i am sure i'll never understand
anyway...please dont stop with this story..its awesome..!
D. M. Gotmen chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Awwwww. I can't wait for the next chapter! update soon please! :)
leavemeialone chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
I think this is going to be cute. I like how their friends are matchmaking. It is so funny seeing their reactions to the new found "knowledge" each have learned. I want to see what they are going to do.
audacityofmymind chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
Please please please please continue! I absolutely love this story and I really think you should finish it :D At least tell me so I won't keep my hopes up :( thanks :))
reindrops chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Are you still planning on continuing this story? It's really interesting.
reindrops chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Oh, this amuses me. :3
fariswheel chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
You should really finish this one, is good. I have to say Don is a genius and Hannah and Chris seem like nice people. They're all kind of diabolical, though.
aby pwn u chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
Wow...In love so soon :P Keep it goin! Its great! :)
gnominator chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
chapter four? :D please :D
sunflower.kiss chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
oh my god! THAT WAS AMAZING!

Totally can't wait for you to update...

SUH-WEET .
bLuEsKyBaBy chapter 3 . 5/31/2007
Ha this is great! It kind of reminds me of pride and prejudice, which is like ymfavorite book. Can't wait for more chapters!
muryoutaisuu chapter 3 . 2/13/2007
nice story. a bit mischievious with the whole plan thing. cant wait to know this would turn out! please update soon.

cya.

muryuotaisuu. "
melpomene says chapter 3 . 12/10/2006
please, please update soon. i never read shakepears version and im dying to know what happens next! pls update soon!lol

Nickel