Reviews for Falling for a Falsity
In Love With Your Love chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
I'm back!

Did you miss me?

Good chapter! Again, I couldn't help but smile while I read! It's so funny!

It looks like it's been a while since you updated this story! No, because now that I've read it, I want more! Yes, it's that good!

I guess I'll go check out your other stories see if they're this good. And just because I'm going to read another one because this one isn't updated, doesn't mean you can take forever on updating so people will read your work!

lol.

I'm kidding. But seriously, update soon. I've never read Hamlet before, so I want to find out what happens with Bea and Ben!
In Love With Your Love chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
Hey! It's me, I'm back for another review.I just couldn't stop smiling in this chapter! It was so funny imagining a 19 year old dressed as Hugh Heffner, with the red robe and grey hair.

Although, this John kid scares me. I hope he doesn't try to murder somebody or something. Well obviously you are really good at developing characters.

Again, we'll see where this story goes and if I really, really, really like it, I'm going to add it to my favorites! Because so far it is good!

Keep up the great work. And I'll be back in the next chapter for another review!
In Love With Your Love chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Hey! Sorry it took a while to come visit you and return the favor for reviewing my story. I don't get on the computer a anyway,let me say:

OMG. You are a really good writer as far as I can tell. I mean, your sentence structure is really good. Grammar and Mechanics is great too. My former (10th & 11th grade) English teahers would love you!

What you write makes sense. And you yourself have some wit so that your characters have it. You're funny too.

Some of the best writing I have seen on FP, I must say.

So, I'll keep reading this story which is very intriguing! And the last sentence of this chapter just makes me want to find out what happens!

We'll se where it goes!
Gypsy Feather chapter 3 . 7/3/2006
What sneakiness going on. How fun. It's so funny that both Ben and Bea are being tricked and they don't even realize it. Where are the characters in school? High school? College?
fire-breathing-kitten chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
OK. Firstly; great adaptation...I was in my school's performance of the original, so I was definitely happy to see this. Not too similar, but not too different, either, and it's very funny!

However. I noticed something that made me very unhappy...namely, that there is absolutely NO URSULA. What? How could you exclude the absolute coolest character in the entire play? That's just...agh!

...yes, I did play Ursula. So, I'm a little biased.
shuushuu chapter 3 . 3/24/2006
o gosh

i have to say that this is like the best chapter ever. soz about the late reviewing - i hadnt checked ma favorites list until now...WHOOPS!

LOL!

omg i think that im totally in love with the idea of bea andben getting togetehr.

wow, there friends are really sneaky man...hahaha. so they both think that the other is in love with them and they are starting to fall in love with each other?

that is so cool.

i so cant wait for the next chapter. i think that ben is so cool tho, even if he used to be a bit of an asshole...

i cant wait to see how the rest of the story turns out...u better update really soon coz otherwise i will explode. LOL!

is there going to be any more fights? and are they eventually going to find out that their friends set them up.

o hope that there is going to be a whole buncha sexual tension! hehehe!

DDF X
Aphrodite's Exorcism chapter 3 . 3/21/2006
*Bursts into laughter* This story is hilarious. *Grins* Update soon. Please.
InspiredSpider chapter 3 . 3/21/2006
Oh Good! Puerto Rico huh? It's easy for some... lol. Yeah this was really good I really like Bea I think she's cool and Ben too. Oh I like them all. Alright update soon- PLEASE try not to leave it so long :( bye spider
kairakrush chapter 3 . 3/21/2006
ohman,thats like so cute (: i cant wait to see them fall for each other, haah. Update soon! :D
emizulu chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
KEEP WRITING THIS STORY! I love this play (I did a couple of monologues from it last year.)and this is an awesome modernization of it! You have fully kept to the story line, which rocks! I really want to see how you are going to get the cupid thing going!
InspiredSpider chapter 2 . 2/17/2006
ooh i like it i was considering doing an adaptation of midsummers nights dream but i thought i'd never cop it off so kudos to you update soon i love reading twisted plots full of dramatic irony and romance ah update soon and bea is a little bit of a beotch but then again ben is a lot of a hm maybe i wont say that word did i mention update soon?
shuushuu chapter 2 . 2/17/2006
OMG

why the hell didnt u tell me you had such an awsome story on here?

It is so cool.

I totally love bea and ben! they are awsome.

This is the first story to go on my fav story list!

I cant wait for the next chapter, i wanna see how they get together.

Im thinking this story is gonna turn out to be so funny! LOVE IT!

and ur writing style is well good.

I totally love love-hate stories and this is a classic example. I havent actually read much ado about nothing, but if its anything like Taming of the Shrew i think im gonna love it. Now i think that i hav got to go down to the library and find it...LOL!

i hope you uptade rele soon.

DDF X
midnight-kisses chapter 2 . 2/13/2006
can't wait to see if they pull it off lol! john really is shady/creepy! update soon
Raven of Ice chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
"And when you do, I’m going to watch you make an idiot out of yourself and have a good, long laugh." Oh, I cant wait. I wonder who the other person listening was? Maybe Hannah? Anyway, great start, Update soon!
delusional101 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
hey! She sounds like me! Well, updatte sooN!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2