Reviews for Snowflakes and Thermodynamics
thursdays and rain chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
cute and adorable..
beauty and the breakdown chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
hmm ah yes. coming from a math and science school i do get what you're talking about, and i love the subtlety of it. so yeah, keep writing. you're good.
Dina Rogoziansky chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
it's definitely different, but i like it. your style is unique, and though the theme of your poem is malencholy, you made it seem more cheerful and uplifting with the "side commentary". lol. good job.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
This really encorporates the subjects with the feelings well. To relate exterior static subjects to the dynamics of personal interaction is a wonderfully imaginative device. Good work on this one. It is well thought out and descriptive through the comparisons that were made.
Pink Sparrow chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
wow. I like the way this is written, it's different to a lot of stuff. Nice work. I like it!
forsakensmile chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
I like how it started and progressed, but the ending could have been better. Removing the last line would give the poem an overall better effect. And the (cant it get any faster?) part is a bit glaring too.

Just some honest critique.
frayedlifeforce chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
unique, creative, original. i really liked the analysis of each subject. this was really refreshing to it up!
linedstained frameless chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Very nice. Although, I think it would've been better if you left it without explaining his emotion for you. I thought it would've been more mysterious..But over-all, very clever and intricate..Nice job!
X.xPrincess.Midnightx.X chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
This is pretty good, very unique style of poetry. Like how this was written, very good. Keep writing.