Reviews for Never Meant to Belong
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
I like this poem, because it makes me feel blue.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
sad and beautifully written
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
I like your rhyme scheme in this one. I enjoyed the poem itself too.

Where do you get your inspiration? You are very talented. I'm glad I've had the pleasure of reading some of your works.
riotmaker chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
this is gorgeous writing..painful imagery really evokes sorrow..

xoxocasey
Arrow Of Burning Destruction chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
loved your rhyming scheme
lordelfy chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
this poem could be interperated in so many different ways that almost anyone could relate to it! great job!
Ascending Rain chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Wow! It has a lot of emotion and the words are very well chosen. Just... Wow!
WinterDeity chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
It's beautiful, in a sad, delightful kind of way. How about this, I'll just say it's SPLENDID! Love you work, and I'm going to read more because I can and I want to. So there *sticks out tongue* Wow, I'm in an extremely weird mood today...well, weirder than usual...Here to bring darkness to the...wait, light to the shadows of, ARGH, I confused myself again and this was supposed to be a meaningful closing...*sigh*Winter
Kartoffel on Canvas chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
you make the themes that people slaughter and overuse so beautiful. you really put emotion in your writing. its truly gorgeous!
Mizu no Sabaku chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
I like it...just that your sense of meter is kind of off on some lines, so it's very beautiful on paper but i tend to hum poems when i read them and then sometimes it's off...very pretty.
butterfly-touch chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Wow. This poem is beautifully written and I love the imagery. It's like you weaved all these words together to make a truly wonderful poem. Keep writing!

P.S.: Thanks for reviewing my poem. :D
Vyvyan chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Wonderful and moving. A lovely read.
multiples of six chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Beautiful & sorrowful.. I love it.
Shiva the destroyess chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
I love the form of this..flows so well...i don;t know if it's the perfect flow or the content, but it brought some tears...
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Your rhymes are just so beautiful, it's really heartfelt. Everything seemed to fit. Beautiful, simply beautiful. :)

Thanks for the review, btw. :)
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »