Reviews for Every Time
seeminglyunbreakable chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
aww. thats cute
Kenshinswife chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Love this different type of poem! Your mom must have loved it too! It's like every time blah blah, and then you and then a verb, creative foo! I loved it! I really love the sweet pea part, cute!
je suis une pomme du terre chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
aww... you must really love your mom . I like the way you just kept repeating every time and then added a new feeling to the end of it... it make me want to go give my mama a hug! XD Keep writing!

Oh, and no I've never heard of that manga you were talking about, I'll have to look it up .Midnight Star
Morwain chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
aww so sweet you gave me an idea for a mothers day present for my mom
mint cookie chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
;-;

That is seriously one of the better poems I have read. Ridiculously cute and sweet.

You're so talented.

OX
fairEtales chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Aw! How sweet! You just barely made the whole rhyming with "me" thing work. It's really cute! Good job and thanks for the review!
NO LONGER USING chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
this is so sweet, reminds me of my darling mother...lol...anyway great job on this...
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Aw, how sweet! One of the sweetest poems I've read on fiction press. It's the same way I feel about my mom.
Drenched In Darkness chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
I bet she shed a tear of joy, very well written
Niki Pound chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
That's great, and very sweet. I really miss those days..
zanke chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Very sweet, a nicely written poem. I like it a lot. It's nice to appreciate our parents once in a while, and this poem does a great job of doing so.

Thanks for your review! I appreciate it, I just joined fictionpress.
I wont let you hold me down chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Thats how I feel about my mom. :) Thanks for rating my poem-thingy.
free-to-dream15 chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Aww this is soo sweet! It reminds me of an old poem I have on here for my mom for mothers day (in old poems if you want to see it..don't have to though lol) Very nice! I hope you showed your mom this because I bet she will love it!
Cailin Gealghaireach chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
This is a really nice poem, I love the way you repeated the 'Everytime' part. Thanks for your review! Keep writing!
Needa S chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Beautiful, excellent tribute to your mom. Thank you for the kind review.