Reviews for Himawari High
BlackLove13 chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
love it cant wait for more:)
KayleeJohn chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
CUTE! Cute!
KayleeJohn chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
aw that was soo cute! The relationship was a little rushed but it was still adorable!
AbstractAubrey16 chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
omg soo cute! :P
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
yay! go toshiro! i hope yohru softens up a bit[:
Htaed is Death backwards chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
aw
Htaed is Death backwards chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
yey reiji and shou got together! woot! argh, i keep thinking of your toshiro as toshiro from BLEACH. no! bad Htaed! argh...
KajiMori chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
Aww! I loved this chapter! Next up is the next chappie, but I love this story!
Yukiira chapter 3 . 2/3/2007
Squee! I really like this! It's very well written and completely adorable! (I mean the whole story, 1st and 2nd chapters)Shou's adorable and you've got a wide range of personalities that I love! Keep it up!

Yukiira*
just baja chapter 3 . 1/1/2007
Good Job I like this a little mushy but I guess I'm in need for mushy stuff. Fantastic.

A.R.-MistressELEMENT
Cedric Kale chapter 3 . 7/20/2006
aw this is so cute, i love it
Cedric Kale chapter 2 . 7/19/2006
oh no what about Toshiro, i know that he likes Shou and all that i feel so sorry for him
Cedric Kale chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
like it nice righteous
Derek57 chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
Awesome, again, but I wouldn't have expected anything less than outstanding. I only noticed one major-ish mistake; there is a part where Toshiro is called Reiji a few times...even though Reiji is somewhere else at the time (it's near the end I think) but no worries, I still knew who you meant!

You HAVE to update this soon. The shounen-ai in this is so cute. I'm still not sure if I like Yohru though...evil...MUHAHAHAA! you have portrayed the charactors and their their personalities and emotion extremely well...terrifyingly well, it makes my writing seem...crap, to put it blankly.

Well done!

Dere *added to favourites* WOOT!
Derek57 chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
Wow, this was Brilliant with a capital B. I'm in love with a story? How can that be? It was fantastic, it really was. Shou is so cute and Toshiro is quite a charactor. I don't know what to think of Shou's boyfreind though...he reminds me of one of my charactors...Ray. I didn't realize this was a WHOLE story, I was wondering why the chapter was so long. But I don't mind, It was definatly worth it.

Well, on to the next chapter! AWAY!

Derek x x x