Reviews for True To Yourself
Leong Seng Chee chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Very well writen. Something i can seriously relate to. The words seems to be flowing very well, and i'm able to feel what you're writing instead of just reading it. Keep it up.
W3DNESDAY chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
how sweet. i love how you dedicate these poems to people in your life. i think it gives each one more meaning. i really liked this. keep writing!
Needa S chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
I can relate. Awesome write.
liquid-dreams-139 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
hey, nice! hehe really heartfelt, i guess... and tx for the review you gave me..
Black and White Dreams chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Excellant! i could see the poem playing out in my mind as i read it! i can relate to this... i am very shy sometimes and people always tell me to talk when i dont want to talk or keep going when i dont want to move on... well, great poem, anyways! love caitlin
Meatballs chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Thanks for your review of my poem. I'm aussie :D for everybody out there. This poem you wrote I must say sparked a few emotions down there that I've felt at times. I must say that I'd probably replace the "You" with sometimes how I feel towards myself as a person.

But anyway, its an excellent poem. Keep writing!

-Meatballs-
Winter Reflections chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
...omigosh wow. this is brilliant! so inspirational. i an relate to the whole shy thing too. meh...

anyway, i love it!

Claire
Setsuna529 chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
This part was my favorite: "And I know / That just because / I'm shy / Doesn't necessarily mean / That i'm incapable / And so / I keep walking / On this path / That i'm on / Because it's where / My heart wants to go".

Wonderful poetry, it's very encouraging. Keep writing.
Simone-NK-4790 chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
i thought that was to a parent. but yea i can totally relate to this. good job!simone

btw thanks for the review
Darkness of Insanity chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Wow... you are really awesome! Totally love this! And apparently, so does everyone else! Guess you don't really need me to tell you how good you are, eh? _-*Truth. Truth like a blazing fire. An eternal flame.*-*Ginny*
R.J. Crosbie chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
yeah, i can relate to this poem. people sometimes try to tell me not to be shy, but that's how i am. i mean, it's not like i can't do anything. wonderful poem. keep writing!
fairEtales chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Aww! This is beautiful! It is so well-written and it helps to get across a beautiful point! I love it! Thanks for the review!
lady-in-the-mirror chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
I had the same experience with my mother! But with a different reaction...Again, i love the way you emphasise certain words... It creates a fantastic rhythm for the poem...
Mettermi A Dormire chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
I feel like this all the time! I like it! It has a meaning and it feels great when you read it!
Falca chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
i can relate so much to this poem. its wonderful! i truely loved it!
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »