Reviews for True To Yourself
Moonlight Tigress chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
wow... brilliant piece... very true...
White is a Sin chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
oh i thought it was a boyfriend or something

thanks for the sweet reviews email me! _
Joey7691 chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Great Poem. I can relate.
angelicdust chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
omg! this was such a beautiful piece of poetry! i luvd it totally! it rox! awesome work! keep it going

-shail
chaos called creation chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
I like how you putted this in a way where we all can relate, which is awesome. But i don't quite agree with the ending. If we were to strive for something to our hearts desires then wouldn't we need to break out of our shells in doing so? or is that a play of foreshadowing? Nice work anyhow, I look forward to reading more from you. :)
Random-Idiocity chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Oh awesome, this was really good :D I absolutly loved the title too, but what I liked the most is the bold words you made out clearly... Keep it Up!Good to have you back :D and hope to see more soon
Lulu2606 chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Can so relate to this! That used to be me. Great job! Well done :)
Melanie Layugan chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
All I can say, rock on and keep on writing, this was inspiring and one of your best poems!

Melanie
poemkitten7 chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
*claps* Good job! You're right, people can totally relate to this. At least, I can. It's really deep...each line has something powerful to say, with such great impact. Nicely done.
BENZEE chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
SO TRUE SO TRUE NICE JOB
Asala chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Hey Babe,Am loving this, its so beautiful and inspiring and just so good, and its one loadsa ppl can relate to. love you darl,

xx-xx
PoliticsMan101 chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
BRAVA BRAVA BRAVA!
brokendreams21 chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
This is awesome! I really do like the title...reminds me of Mulan. Hee. Love that movie. But I really can relate. Your parents telling you to do something, yet you don't want to or you know that you don't like the path that they have chosen for you. And you can't stand up for yourself due to the fact that you don't want to upset your parents. *sigh* This is a really great poem that I'm sure that many people can relate to. Great job!
xoxoMizzatxoxo chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Very good. The bold words make it read well and the authors note was a good idea.
the Stranger in the moonlight chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
This was a really good poem, nice flow. I liked it. Hope your day gets better.

Sincerely,

the Stranger in the moonlight.
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »