Reviews for True To Yourself
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Great poem! i ubberly loved it! You could totally feel the emotions in it!
LIPSTICKFLAMINGOSROCKROLL chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
I likey! ::hugz:: yay!
HopelessDreamer07 chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
wow I can totally relate to this! seriously that's how I feel sometimes. Great job! D Thanks for the review on my poem as well! It means a lot! Keep up the good work!
Universal Empire chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
I liked this piece. Very well written! Thanx for your review!

Sadistikal
carrot101 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Wonderful, just wonderful! I'm not just trying to shower you with compliments, but I have to say that this was amazing and that MANY people can relate to this. ...And yes, the "You" is great because, like you said, it can relate to different people in different situations.

I... love... this. :)
Fox Angel chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
another birttent (sp?) poem must add this one lol.
ZionsAflame chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
It seems that we all strive to find our own paths in this world with no barriers and that just because we do doesn't mean we will fall. Is that what you meant? I d/k but I loved this poem.
Sylvan Tears chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
(Sorry, I'm too lazy to log in!)

I like this. The format worked really well for it. It's determined, which is unusual in poems with this kind of theme. I liked it a lot! Great job!
A.H. Fenald chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
This really speaks the truth. This is a wonderful poem. I envy you for your use of words and how you relate them to everday life. Keep up this wonderful work!
Worthless chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Wow. Great work! True to yourself, if only more people are like that...
RedHairedWriter chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
nicely done. :) stay true to
daretobe-dIfFeRnT chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
wow i wouldnt percieve u as a shy person at all, if this poem is about u. just the way the poem is written, the words, they give off a sense of stability and confidence that is rarely found in a shy person:) loved it!
emptytheskies chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
I love this poem... nicely written, and I like how you left things open so that anyone can apply this poem to themselves personally.
your-empty-heart chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
I really like this poem a lot. It really speaks to me. Keep it up )
andfound815 chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
somehow I knew it was your mom. Great job. I have felt the same way myself.

R/R my novel EARTHSTONES, please!
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »