Reviews for True To Yourself
blue.eyes.can.be.deceiving chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I feel this way almost ALL of the time. I get put down for being so shy, and so quiet, i've been through so much, and people dont realize, that that's just who i am, a shy and quiet person. I can relate! thank you for writing it!Ashlyn MArie
mushoo chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
i love it! every line just speaks a lot to me and the structure of this poem made it that much more of a pleasure to read. it's very true too.. you just hafta be true to yourself. thanks for sharing. keep writing.
ashiko chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Somehow i can relate to the story, since my parents dont like that im shy than that its a nice poem.
Mia Nicole chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
I like this poem. It's emotional and describing. Keep writing :)

-Mia Nicole Ami

p.s. I am part Filipino as well on my mom's side, and Italian/American on my dad's.
fallin4ualwayz chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
i can totally relate to this poem! I love it! its awesome! im adding it to my favourites!
HgBookworm chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Amazing poem. I like how you say at the end that even if you are shy that you can still make it through, as long as you are true to yourself. May inspiration always brighten your writing path to bring light to new poetry. -HgBookwormP.S. Thank you for reviewing my poems, Clear Blue Skies and Just the Three of Us.
FallenAngelOfLove chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
wow, this is really good i love it thats how i feel about my mom she thinks of me like if im soppuse to be perfect like if i cant make mistakeswhen i think i have done something right she puts me down.
Tenebrific chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I enjoyed it, keep up the good work
E.L. Gray chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Out of all your poems (all of which i find absolutely amazing), this is the one I can relate to the most. I love how straight-forward and simple it is, but so powerful nonetheless :) Awesome job!
dreamforever101 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I love your poems, because I can relate to them so well. Especially this one. You have expressed some thoughts in this poem that I have been unable to express :D For example, the shyness reffered to as a limitation, abd that being shy doesnt mean you are incapable and from there on I felt that your poem was directly related to me. I luv your simple, short phrased, effective writing style with its own brisk and sensible rhythm.

And thanks for your reviews. They mean a lot to me since I have just started posting my work. I dont mind constructive critism tho so far your reviews have been really sweet.
Tad Zendol chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I'm reviewing. Let's see if I can squeeze this poem in now.

Wow,I don't even think that I can sum up what this poem has stirred up inside of me. You have a way of making things easy to relate to, Anna. Good job. I like the short lines, it seems to add a lot to the poem.

I hope that you'll write a story sometime, because you seem to be an excellent author.
Pumpkin4565 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Very simple, anyone can write this, but obviously it means something to you so nice effort.
DannyDangerous chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Your an wonderful poet Anna. I look forward to more of your work.
ctrisha3 chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Great Poem!

Trisha
Lynx Tiger chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
I like this poem. It reminds me about after the betrayal. It reminded me alot about how shy I was when I got into a new school too. Loads of popluar people tried to push into being more talkive. They won but, now they want me to shut-up! thier fault! Anyway, it's a really good poem. It's something I could relate too easily!
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »