Reviews for Cupid's Journal
BlackLioness chapter 5 . 3/11/2006
great chapter, this is really excellent. Lovely tie in with the the boat and the dodos, it was really good.i love this story, especially Athena and the "diaries are for nymphs" lol.i can't wait to read more.
BlackLioness chapter 4 . 3/7/2006
i just found this story, and it is great. it's really funny, i've never read a story like it.a great idea, writing from Cupid's perspective, and there's nothing major that i can pick up on. a really well written story, and i look forward to reading more.
The-Moon chapter 3 . 2/23/2006
*Giggles* This story is quite adorable! So cute and apathetic at the same time. "Diaries are for nymphs..." *Giggles again* Sorry, sorry...I'll try to get a hold of myself. *Takes deep breaths*

Now, I heard through the Fiction Press grapevine that you are in need of a Beta. I, if you so desire, would be more then willing to assist you in your time of need. I, of course, can understand if you are wary of contacting a complete stranger but I still extend the olive branch should you so desire it.

Keep up the good work honey, your story is just flying!
Beware Killer Albacores chapter 2 . 2/18/2006
Awsome twist on Greek Myths! Really funny, except that in Greek Myth Cupid is called Eros. Cupid is Roman. Still, really great!
M.Belle chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
I love the originality (sorry if that's spelled wrong) of this story! Well, I know it's not fully original since it is a remake of greek mythology, but I'm looking forward to more chapters! Please continue writing!

(By the way I love the myth of cupid and psyche.)
Kinna chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
An interesting idea. I liked you humor, and the ending was good. (After all, we all know that he must 'find' it again for the story to continue.)

I'll look out for your next update.