Reviews for Leo
ValiantLucy chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I love this...would you ever consider doing a sequel/second chapter? :D
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
i like the idea of an eye kiss.
brittle hearts chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Extremely cute!
Chiclets chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
This is so sweet. I wish it weren't a one-shot - I would have loved to read more. You are such a talented writer.
Casey Drake chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
...aww... I like this...

Notice: I am clearing favorite authors because I have far too many to list, so I'm putting everyone on the list on Author Alert, then taking them off favorite authors. This does not mean I do not like you or your stories.

:) CD
zoule chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
That's an adorable little one-shot
mishiema chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Loverly. Absolutely loverly. I loved every bit of it. Yay. Now I have the warm feeling of happiness in me, ha.

Cheers,~Mishiema
Lethe's Oblivion chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
i love this story, especially Darren and Leo. it makes me smile everytime i read it. i really hope you continue it.
Anne Ominous chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Aw, so cute! I hate your narrator character, she seems like a bit of a flake, but the story was awesome2!
deepdani chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
really hope, after ur exams r over, that u continue his story. already from the 1st chapter, its been an...endearing read. sure u won't dissapoint the readers wih the continuation, just continue!
Aero Faerie Extraordinaire chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Aw! That's such a sweet story. It's like a story you tell to your grandkids. "You know how I met your granddad? I found his snake in my bathroom." ANyway I like that she didn't kill the snake, because it shows that she really does like him.

I'm annoyed now. This is only a one-shot and I want you to write more, but you won't. Anyway cool story. I love snakes.

Much love,

Tanika
swimchickslam chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
aww.. this was a really cute fic :)
cowsgoquack chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
AWw...
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
This is a pretty good story. I personally think you should make this into some kind of longer story, I'd really like to know what happens after.