Reviews for The Decision
artmagus chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
which is NO!

"don't blame yourself" : damn sure she won't blame herself you *...

i believe in giving second chances only to the ones that deserve it! and since he cleared things up by telling she didn't do anything wrong, he obviously doesn't get any ! hmf!

nice story btw
thecakethief chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Oh sweet Jesus, I think i feel a tear in my eye.

Lovely one-shot.
Liz Elliott chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Great writing - I like the descriptions, especially of the emotional reaction. Was a little confused with the time of events. Perhaps you could make it clearer that it is three days after the betrayal earlier on, because it seemed to me that the confrontation was immediately afterwards. I do feel this story could be expanded upon, I thought it ended too soon. Maybe some more agonizing over the decision, maybe some more explanation as to why he cheated. I would have expected the female protagonist to demand an explanation, and require more convincing that this guy isn't just messing her around. I like the ambiguity of the ending, but it would maybe work better if there was enough information for the reader to draw a conclusion as to what they think the answer is. So there you have it: my two pence worth. :)
Alena chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
oh come on! I always knew you were a B-T-H. Fill in the letters. Im assuming she gave him another chance? I only say that cuz she reminds me of me with my Kirill.

Love ya
exclamatorypoint chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
"Fearing that it would be the biggest mistake in my life, terrified that only unimaginable pain would come from this, I told him my answer."

Good ending. :D I love open endings.
Tatski chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
oh God...don't leave it like that what is her answer? Yes No?i hope no then he can try and win her back, or yes for a short ending
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
eep! I hope it was a solid NO! She should give him another chance.

i love the ending.
jane speaks chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Another very well written piece, although the cliff hanger might bother me. But I guess it all depends on the reader, huh? Well, good job and keep writing.
Ruby the Cat chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
vintagehearts chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
what did she say ? Yes or no ? This is going to drive me crazy. Other than that, it was a very nice story. short and sweet.
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
whats the answer, a no? no. or maby it was for the best, sad sad sad. love is for fools but if we arnet fool then what are we?
tour d'ivoire chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
I guess I should be frustrated right now. But I'm not.

Loved it.

Have a wonderful day,

Padma
That Girl You Love chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Again, beautifully written.

It's so rare for me to find writers I enjoy enough to review on this site. I'm happy to have stumbled across your stories.

I'm saving your big one (the story with 92384 reviews) for a day when I have mroe time on my hands.

Til then!
Rubyscarlet chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Wow, i've been reading yoru stories for awhile but i think that was your best...maybe even above lib...i vote yes she take the guy back everyone makes mistakeseven though that is a pretty big one...
ree chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
man, this like tantalizingly good stuff you got here! hopefully she'll say yes because the guy sounds HOTT!
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »