Reviews for The Decision
anamika chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
umm...can i say i'm wordless? cause i pretty much am...i love this story seriously...it's almost perfect...uh the almost cause you seem to have lost a couple words here and there, "fallen...heels with him" um "in love with him?" and "let it over there" was to be " let it lie over there"...and now i feel like crap pointing that out. uh it's a great story it'll hav to be on my fav list
M.M. King chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Wow, simply riveting. You wrote the emotions so well, I could almost feel the anguish myself.
Alenor chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
what was the answer? i really would like to know. ahh well, it was well written Alenor.
cherrypiesizzle chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
WHAT! What's the answer? Don't leave us hanging, because honestly that last sentence 'Fearing that it would be the biggest mistake in my life, terrified that only unimaginable pain would come from this, I told him my answer.' could apply to both answers.

...It should be no. I don't forgive cheaters. If he loved her, why would he do that in the first place...what possessed him? Exactly.

That was great.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
The answer should be no.

Great story.
Faithfully Yours chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
*Gasp* The cruelty. I love it. Minus the meanness. That's just not right. I vote she says YES. Can I know? Why is this a one-shot? No fair. I protest. ) Love it though. Seriously. It rocks.
NehemiaH chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
i'm normally a serial reviewer...leaving a stray review here or there...or sending them out like mad. but none of that is the point.

the point is that while it's normally nice to leave reviews for everything you read, i don't operate. a story has to hop out and practically shake me in order for me to leave reviews.

which yours did.

it was great for a short story. descriptive, informative, but very to the point...and it left me wanting more. AMAZING.
Ms.Romantic chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
WHATSS THE . love your technique
RedBerries chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Best one-shot cliffhanger ever. 'Nuff said.
Ca17W chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Beautifully written.
summerbluez chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Aw geez,that was sad.I love it though,made me feel like crying,almost.
Winter Spring Romance chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
oh it's so nice xD! But still what was her answer?
starlite chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Wow, this story really hit home with me 'cuz my boyfriend cheated on me by sleeping with some other girl. Your story is very realistic...I distinctly remember saying things (or screaming things) very similar to what you wrote. If it helps everyone who is suffering from the cliffy, me and my bf decided to work through it. But its tough...Really nice writine, I enjoy all of your stories. You are very talented.
akaSummer chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
I love the way this story is told.

Clarissa
M.D.Irvine chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
*gr* growls it was so good but im mad that i never knew her answer
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »