Reviews for The Decision
FalseXxThrills chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
I loved the story, it'd seemed really realistic. I wish I knew what happened at the end (
ellalive chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Haha. I had a feeling it was going to end that way. It's a lot like "The Lady or the Tiger".

It was very good though - nice emotion. Even though it was short, I still felt like I knew the characters, so props on that.

-Ardy
cowsgoquack chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
What is the answer?O_o!
CrystalDusk chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
right the story was good and all...very good emotional stuff. HOWEVER i know we all love cliffhangers but i think those are supposed to be at the end of each CHAPTER as opposed to keep your readers hanging in suspense for the rest of their little lives because you have decided to end a one shot on a cliffie...however if there is some secret underlying message i am missing because i am to stoned, then by all means tell me...because i really really want to know!
city-gal7 chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
i do hate it when u give open endings for ur one shots...yep, i hate them! i wished that she said no, cause even i woudn't forgive the guy for that...although his speech was very sweet...so what was her answer?
cbprice25 chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
AH!
The Silver Wolf chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
That was very beautiful. You have really good imagery. And the story is very believable, unlike some of the stuff on this site these days. Good job.
Prevaricate chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Wonderful. The ambiguous ending (very reminiscent of "The Lady, Or the Tiger?", I might add... [if you're not into short stories (though I'd bet you are), look it up online.] (Damn. I guess I like parentheses...)

The angst is so heartfelt that it's never over-the-top. Cheating, oh-you-broke-my-heart-what-am-I-to-do? stories can easily get syrupy, or (even worse) all suicidal emo. You walk the line perfectly...

You pulled off the ending perfectly, too. The last line made the story.

You're fabulous. (I've read some of your other stuff, just too tired to review it now. -yawns-)
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3