Reviews for The Lucky Penny
found.eventually chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
WHY? Why did she wish for that when she could've wished for something more realistic, like.. like 'i hope he falls in love with me', or something? ... okay, that's a stupid wish. But GAAH. I mean, I love this story and all, but GAH. WHY. This is the second unhappy-endingish (ooh look, a new word!)one-shot i've read today. And i've only read TWO. Pfft.

Don't get me wrong, though. I really liked it. :)
x3life chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
omg totally loved it.. the what if questions that pop up...
Alena chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
dammit, couldnt u make it longer with a happy ending.

from you know who.
cls81690 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Funny, I can't quite figure out if this is happy or not. Claire is a shy klutz, Dan is a bit of a jerk who actually does like her, and and this is the story of one short little moment. But I think I like it, this little snippet. Well done.
cbprice25 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
AH. So quick to end.
exclamatorypoint chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I didn't LOVE this overall, but I did love its randomness and how you pulled off delivering a decent plot with such brevity. :) Good job.
into the black chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Short, sweet, to the point, no twists and turns. I love it.
Boo chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
touching *cries*
Cherry SKoW chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Congratulations! 'The Lucky Penny' has been nominated for 'Best One-Shot' at the SKoW awards. Keep up the good work.

xoxo

Cherry

skow.
Ever Since That Day chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
That one made me want to cry.. so bad. So very bad.
Gimstan chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Very sweet! :)
LadyLush chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
aw does that mean theyd have gotten together if she didnt have wished for it to have happened? such a shame lol. interesting story

x
Broken Wrist chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Ah! You had me so worked up that he was finally going to tell her and then you pull a stunt like that! Meany. But really good story. Nice ending too.

NS
peacerocker chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
This story is so cute. But then i dont really think its very sad because even though she changed the fact that she spilled somthing on him which caused him to not go and find her, he would still like her. He liked her since third grade or something so even if that spilling incident did not happen,he would still like her right?sorry if im not making any sense.
jane speaks chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
This was very well written and very heart touching. Good Job.
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »