Reviews for The Lucky Penny
milenaa chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
this was seriously cute and nicely written. it's incredible how one simple thing can change evrything. you have nice grammar and spelling, definetely nice aspects to your wonderful and entertaining writing.
for keeps chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Lovely. This really tells a lot about regrets, wanting to "fix" things (be careful what you wish for...), and the change in perspective shows how false judgments can be.

On top of all the messages/morals you sent it out by writing this, you managed to wrap the story up in a cute, slightly romantic package.

The way you wrote this really created an impact. Well done, you really know how to deliver a blow.

Fantastic writing. Fantastic message. Favorting this! ;)
vintagehearts chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
i must say you really know how to end a story with a bang.
luvinamyst chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
I guess they were never meant to be.
fireandicewaves chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
um. I know you said this is one shot, but if you could develop it into a whole story, well. It would be beautiful.
Bagels chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Beautiful story. Well-developed. I love this. I don't know how you think of these things. It's so beautiful. I only found one blatant grammatical error.

"There wasn’t no splash."

Hopefully you know how to fix that one. If not, it doesn't matter because your story blew me away. I'm the opposite. I can write a story and have no grammatical or spelling errors in sight, yet my story will have no meaning or plot whatsoever. Sure, if I think it out before I write it, it would probably be better... but I can't do it. Once I lay it out, I consider the idea shot.

Anyway, enough about my problems. This was absolutely fantastic. I really love it. I do. Bravo!

-E
Fury from 645 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
what the hell? What kind of ending is that? Does anything happen with them...what happens next...Evil biznatch
That Girl You Love chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Oh, wow.

I loved this.

So simple, but so poignant at the same time.

I have a soft spot in my heart for well-written one shots.

I'm looking foward to reading more of your work.
Chiclets chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
...Oi. Woah. Um. Yeah...wow, sometimes your one-shots don't seem final, but I guess that's a good thing. Though a mean thing to do to your readers. Oh well. You're quite the talented writer. :)
Ri chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Great story! The characters were developed pretty well and it was good to see the story from both sides. I'd be nice of this one-shot was extended into a longer story though, I want to know what happens to them! _
Aryanda chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Wow, that was really awesome. I would've liked to have read what would've happened had she not found the penny, and then read about after she had found it. All in all, it was wonderfully written, and I loved it. :-)
Marie Joyce chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Oh, I liked this one-shot. The ending surprised me, but it was good. I can relate to Clair, because, well, I am the biggest klutz you'll ever meet.

Your a brilliant writer, I enjoyed this story.

-Marie Joyce
i'd delete this if possible chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Ah, irony. So much fun. I like this, it deffinetly held my attention. Good writing!
Infinite Abyss chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
That was pretty good. I just want to point one thing out though. At the end when you're talking about her tear, you wrote "There wasn’t no splash." That should be "wasn't any" or "was no." Other than that everything was great. Keep up the good work.
ADSpencer chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Subtle but nice. Good work! I enjoyed this-felt like I knew the characters well.
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »