Reviews for The Lucky Penny
Weeping Duck chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
I've found that several one-shots are rarely more than a few vague scenes thrown together, but that isn't the case at all here. Although I could relate to Claire, it was more than that that made it perfect. The two characters are developed so well, so early, and this piece really left me wanting more. Fabulous.
Sam chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
theres one thing ive learned from experience - NEVER wish anything to happen. seriously it has caused me MANY problems in the past. lol. good story i like it. maybe update it with more stories with the penny going elsewhere? idk something interesting to think about...
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
this makes me want to cry...

in a good way though...

RainAndVanilla chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Aw, that was kinda sweet and kinda sad. A good mixture if you ask me. Star-crossed lovers. Haha.
sputnik sweetheart chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
aahh! I love...everything about this story. Part of me wishes that it wasn't just a one shot, but it really is perfect as it is. You've developed Claire and Dan so well, which makes me wish that it was longer. And the actual storyline! How quirky and cute!

But basically, I love this story.
Caught By Myself chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
This has become one of my favorites. After reading it, I had to stop myself from screaming out "No!" It's so simple, yet it says so much. Bravo.
Tsed chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
GREAT! I love it, it is not often that i find a satisfyingly unsatisfied story! Though futile, I will ask you to ...Please...
NationChild chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Such a good story! It's more realistic than most romance stories, having inner conflicts and not perfect characters. I love this story! :)
unrequitedx chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
This one shot is too good to be a one shot. EXTEND IT! COME ON EXTEND! O But thing is you have "Life Is Beautiful" as a main story so. . . it'll be pretty stressing. BUT STILL! You shall extend this on my behalf! And you if you don't want to, then just ignore my review. . . I'll just go to a corner and cry. T_T
shrav chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
You should think of continueing with the story it is judt so cute.
gkathellar chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Good, but strange with great muchness. I must say I don't think this is a satisfying conclusion.
Black Hellebore chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
to Fix

Nothing! The first nothing I've ever given out of FP! Woah!

I Liked

The narrative point of view. It's intriguing, and interesting, and I likee. Also, the way is changes, back and forth and back again is a nice way to change the point of view and keep we (the readers) interested.

I LOVE the way you introduce the mutual likage into the story. And I love the listing of what Claire does as a description of her. The '...see if I don't. Deny.' part was cute is an annoyingly male way.

The ending of the story is satisfying and yet not. It makes me want more story, but at the same time I'm rather happy with the way things turned out.

Airirea chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
While I do know that this is a one shot. I do hope you will continue it. Maybe as another one shot.

It is good. And I agree with Simon L. Dosley that while Claire seems pathethic she is also the perfect heroine.

But then again I guess it being a one shot is good too since readers can make their own assumptions as to what happen next.

Good luck in your writings
cowsgoquack chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
poor girl...what a dummie she should have never found the penny...but i know if i was in her position i probably would have done the same story you should continue..
Camisado chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
This was interesting. Pity you couldn't have continued it, but it was good all the same. You have a good way of capturing the readers attention.
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »