Reviews for No Tomorrow
littlemisssexkitty chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
wow, that is amazing!i love how the letters go in the words like, " "

its a brilliant effect, and i really enjoyed reading this,

very nice -
Luthiena o Lorien chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
.Amoli.

XD

I LOVE THIS! Another Favorite!
The Postscript chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Wow! XoXo
Penelope June chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Just like some songs, this poem is so deep that the sound of applause would break the moment... speechlessness is the best sort of congratulations...
Swift Ravenwood chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Cool stuff, you've got great vocabulary and that gives your work a very striking and original edge. I love the line 'when reality whispers sweet calamity'. You're very talented, so keep up the good work!

Swift Ravenwood
Time To Change chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
hey... i think this poem really has something. it seems pretty deep. love your wording and rhymes. its very good

ps thanks fer reviewing my poem
MySweetPrince chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
waw, I really liked that.. it was very calm with great words lol...sorry, I'm not great with reviews..and wow! you reviwed mine quick, I just had it posted now hehe..and writing up more now whilst I get my inspiration from Johnny Cash and the situation I'm in now lol. neways, thanks for being the first to comment.. rock out ;) lol
wildwolffree17 chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Wonderfully worded.
the Stranger in the moonlight chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Amazing message, of destruction in our world. The last three lines were a perfect ending. Of shattered dreams never to heal, but only to be forgotten.

Sincerely,

the Stranger in the moonlight.
x Blue Orchid x chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
It's definitely an interesting take on the saying that you should live today as if it were your last.
The Red Queen04 chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
You really have something here. This poem contains much more showing than telling. Besides which you have some wonderful phrases here, like "The stars hold what was" and "You ask too much/of one so innocent of the arctic reality." I charge you to continue in this vein.

Cheers.