Reviews for 55
Dying Rose chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Wow...This is beautiful, in every possible meaning of the word, through pain, desire, passion, death, all...Wow. You have done an incredible job, especially for having been limited to 55 line lashes at my face, from the first to the last, with magnificence, with beauty. I love the idea of death and love (and immortality?) being intertwined and perfected; pain, mourning, blinded by what your eyes see... "Two souls/One bursting heart/The pyre of our passion" - These lines sucked me into the poem. They are a wonderful opening."The wound scripts your signature"That line wrapped its way into me and held me. It still hasn't let go. I feel so repetetive here...It another one of your poems that is an absolute masterpiece and I can't say everything I wish I could; If I went and got a thesaurus I'd feel like it wasn't my words though. *sigh* This is an awesome, awesome poem.
lxpetrik chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
I love it! The idea, the poetic way you go about it. Everything. Love it. It says so much in so little.
Aella88 chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Just a question...what's pestiferous? I don't know. I love this poem and the reference to a pyre. I just decided to randomly check out your poems after all those dedictaed to you by NyghtsDarkDesire.